Page 1 - Reviews - ZUM, Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 32 fl oz (0.94 l) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I have used this laundry detergent for years and was so pleasantly surprised to find it on iHerb for an excellent price with discounts to boot! The gentle smell is amazing and it cleans thoroughly. Sustainable company values as well. The concentrated version is wonderful, cleaning load after load. Repurchase? Heck YES! Again and again. 💜

4339a968-4bb1-4029-8edf-d8d48477e29b
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Strong lasting fragrance that I can smell days after my clothes are washed. The reason I buy this is for the aromatherapy purpose so the lingering scent is definitely a plus in my books. Small flat bottle so volume isn’t a lot, but the advantage is that it stores really neatly on the laundry shelves. I use 1-2 caps depending on the load and I’m a heavy-handed laundry soap user LOL. I will repurchase.

845e542b-8d08-4bd0-a467-69fe899684aa
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

At first i was skepitcal about buying a large bottle of liquid online as i was afraid there would be leakage. finally it arrived safely. unlike most of the commercial laundry cleaners, the scent is very unique. the cleaning effect is very good, leaving a myrr and frankincense scent to your clothes even after drying. one star has been deducted because the opening of the container is not good in design. after you put the desired amount of laundry soap into the cap, some soap drops would run down from the opening to the body of the container. so you.must clean it every time after using. i now put the laundry soap into.another laundry soap container which i just finished and that one has a roundly-pointed nozzle so after you poured the desired amount into the cap or put the excess amount back to the bottle, the liquid could stop easily. it saved the hassel cleaning the container every time after using.

4f914499-9732-43b8-b73e-44afaab49a90
a97d9e0b-66f6-4e33-9466-cc9c411eb47e
9d808ff7-8bf7-4d76-870b-e0b97cf960e6
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like this laundry liquid because it is natural and does not appear to trigger any allergy. It washes clean, gets rid of regular dirt, and clothing becomes soft and mildly fragrant at the end of the wash. This scent is sharper than Frankincense & Patchouli but just as pleasant. One thing to note is that this baking soda concoction does not remove stains, only dirt and odours as specified. Also, I discovered that it’s not for soaking as it leaves patches of white deposits on dark clothing, which can be hard to dust off. I also find that a more generous amount of the liquid is required for cleaner looking clothes.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I’m so happy I decided to try this, my whole laundry room smells so wonderful each time the dryer is working. I haven’t had to use fabric softener with this because the clothes are super soft and smell so freaking good! I find myself wanting to do laundry all the time lol!! I’ve been gifting this to friends and family because of the safe ingredients and they love it! I plan on buying a new scent each time I reorder!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This laundry soap has changed my outlook on everything laundry related. Did not know there was a huge difference between detergent & soap. Softer clothes with no need for dryer sheets and a heavenly scent. The scent of this stays on my sheets for a few weeks and is incredible. Keep in mind I am a 60 year old man, musician, photographer dude living single and never thought I would be writing about laundry soap... ... ever... but this product seriously changed my mind.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

This is a great detergent that is richly scented with the aroma of frankincense and myrhh. The smell of incense with a woody sweetness. A little detergent is all you need for fresh smelling clothes and sheets. I am really pleased with this little bottle of laundry soap and feel confident that I will continue to use this. I have always loved the rich scent of frankincense and myrhh and am thrilled to have found this laundry soap. An added bonus is the whole laundry room gets filled with this wonderful scent while washing.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Every time I wash my underwear or any sensitive clothes I have with this product, it smells so beautiful all over! I have been buying it all the time and I can't replace it with another one :) It is safe to use in addition to its wonderful smell Highly recommended

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The smell is great and seems to clean just as well as the traditional store brands. I'm not sure about using it with sport clothing, so I mostly just use it with cottons. I've repurchased this and am very happy. I like that is has a clean ingredient profile and doesn't have the crazy artificial smell you get with the traditional store brands.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I LOVE this product, it makes everything super clean, has the best softener and dryer friendly properties that just makes it a pleasure to use. My skin loves it and I no longer have a arm rash! Cleans really well too and if you add a half scoop of baking soda it brings your whites up amazing! Highly reccomend.