TZ

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I can't say enough good things about these! I am one of those people that can easily taste artificial sweeteners and this is the first product that I can't taste the difference. The flavors are great! I haven't had one that I haven't liked and it will be an ongoing purchase for me.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very good quality candy and helpful instead of other lollipops and sweets with bad ingredient and the taste is pleasent small size to use any where

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great product, excellent taste, xylitol is now in every dentist office for its cavity fighting abilities. Kids love it and so do parents in our house.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I used everyday during this lockdown. I feel so good after use it. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended. Worth to Try it. Love it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The flavour is pretty nice. I love these lollipops and have bought them in multiple different flavours - xylitol is good for your teeth and I love that these are not full of the types of sweeteners that irritate your gut or cause other health problems.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

My daughter liked it a lot. I'll order it again

ssseagull
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My son loves them. So do I. Almost 0 net carbs, safe for teeth

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My kid adores pops and these are also useful for teeth.