Page 1 - Reviews - ZOI Research, Vein Support, 250 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 29, 2022

I just finished a big bottle of this. I will reorder. I suffer from poor circulation on my legs and this helps me. I also like the fact that it is natural and I don't need to take pills from a pharmaceutical (which have the same ingredient: Diosmin). My legs feel less tired and it also helps with hemorrhoids. Since I finished the bottle a few days ago, my chronic hemorrhoids came back. At least shipping is super fast, so I will reorder.

a6a33ffb-74c3-406c-b8dd-3accd58749dd
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

In short, the product’s real effectiveness begins after three weeks, its effect on the body is gentle and its benefits appeared on my skin and on the eye pressure from which I was suffering a lot, but you have to stay away from salt, sugar and genetically processed meat such as burgers and sausage, because they destroy blood vessels and have a negative effect on life and health Young Useful for diet, helps the body to be active and energetic, has no taste and the size of the pill is medium

ebe7612b-863c-4dd9-bbe8-ba1ad9e08342
b248c57b-fff8-4ae7-a2a5-f2b0d067f3bf
70124b94-d14d-4250-9745-0864e23c4ed3
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I always suffered from hemorrhoids and got an anal fissure few weeks ago, ordered this product , i took 3 pills a day with 2 pills of magnesium, along with working out and healthy diet it healed in less then a week, i was so reliefed because last time it took me 3 months and thons of medications and antibiotics to finally get over it, it was a nightmare, highly recommend this product.

3977b60f-2588-4dd1-9eb1-814581788a5f
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Oh, do I love this product! Over fifty years ago I got kicked by a horse on my right shin bone and it's hurt ever since until this product. There were a couple of big veins across that area and that part of the leg literally ached every day. I used to wrap it with an elastic bandage. Since taking this, those two veins have vanished and no more pain and no more wraps around my calf. It's been a miracle. I love it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I tried every herb and brand and ZOI was not what of my 'go to' brands but after taking a large bottle on a big discount, I know this one is the best for me. Takes small veins away and the formulation simply works. No need for creams or other expensive brands.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Good Vein Support Supplement containing Diosmin, Horse Chestnut Seeds, Gotu Kola, Lemon Peel and Absorption Blend. Diosmin effectively helps with microcirculation and strengthening of blood vessels. According to clinical trials, horse chestnut seeds help with leg pain, swelling and itching. Gotu kola can improve blood circulation and help manage venous insufficiency in the lower extremities. I recommend this hypoallergenic blend.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Good for people with not so big vein problems as it was a little bit weak for my mother, who had already a surgery and needed something more powerful. Otherwise, well tolerated and no side effect, so far so good. The size is big enough, dosage also. Benefits for small leg problems. Tastes normal. Thank you

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This is the first time I’ve purchased this brand. I was looking for a supplement that offered support for vein health. I like that the ingredients are very comprehensive. Other reviews of the product also convinced me to purchase it. I’ve been taking it for about a week and so far feel that it’s working quite well.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have a varicose vein on my left foot that gets painful at night, especially in the summer. I've been taking these for just over a month now and they have been working really well. I get the odd twinge but nothing like before. I have ordered more as I'm happy taking these rather than having surgery or laser removal.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Zoi Research Vein Support Functional Ingredients Formulated to Support Vein Health DiosVein™ Diosmin Horse Chestnut Gotu Kola Proprietary Vein Support Blend Proprietary Absorption Blend Produced in a 3rd Party, Audited & Registered cGMP Compliant Facility Formulated to be Hypoallergenic ZOI Research is dedicated to promoting optimal health with clinically studied botanical ingredients formulated to address condition specific challenges. Zoi Research Vein Support features Diosmin and a Proprietary Vein Support Blend with Horse Chestnut and Gotu Kola, combined with a Proprietary Absorption Blend formulated to support vein health.