Page 1 - Reviews - YumEarth, Organic Pops, Favorites, 50 Pops, 10.9 oz (310 g) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on May 6, 2022

Two weeks ago my niece, who knows I love fruit flavored hard candy, introduced me to Yum Earth Lollipops. She gave me a peach one and I had just barely tasted it when I jumped online and ordered a bag. The flavor, scent and even the mouthfeel (I was a chef) are all pretty much perfect. Since the bag has come in, I have tried every flavor and there are none that I will be avoiding, but the Peach and the Watermelon are worth hoarding and hiding from just about anyone. (My girlfriend gets to share.) She liked them so much that she ended up ordering the candies so that she can have them at work. In all of our years together, we have never so quickly come to love a candy so much. Great product, cool company and not only that, they are delicious! Get you some! Organic Assorted Flavor Lollipops

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

My kids all love these, they eat them up quick if i dont watch it! I only have bought the vitamin C ones and may buy all they make now so they can try those too. I love the ingredients, they taste amazing, so sweet like candy! They smell good too. Great quality and size for how inexpensive they are.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've always been into supplements and nutrition but after taking this product for a month, I can honestly say that this is the best vitamin I have ever taken. It made my skin glow, gave me more energy, and improved my mood in so many ways. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health and quality of life.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This vitamin is a burst of strength and energy. I have been taking it for a while now and can feel the difference in my day-to-day life. It's helped me with my dryness, joint pain, and overall mood. Plus, it has improved my health, immunity, mood and quality of life! I would recommend this supplement to anyone!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a great product. I have been using it now for over a year and it really works! It has really improved my health and quality of life, as well as my mood. It gives me an energy burst to help me through work, and I've noticed that it's helped improve my immunity, too. I highly recommend this vitamin to anyone looking for vitamins that

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for over a month now and it has been amazing. It's really clear that the ingredients in this supplement are working! I feel more energetic, the quality of my sleep is better, and I am definitely sleeping better. Also, my mood has improved drastically and I've had less anxiety. Highly recommend for anyone looking to improve their health, immunity

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

my third bottle of this vitamin is almost finished, and I couldn't be more happy with the results. I've noticed some amazing changes in my health: more energy, increased strength, improved immunity, and an overall improvement in mood that's been noticeable to me and those around me! I'm still taking it and will continue to do so for as long as this company dist

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this vitamin is a supplement that I have been using for about six months now to improve my health, immunity, quality of life and well-being. I have noticed a significant difference in my mood and it has also helped with energy levels. It's taken a lot of the stress out of my day and allowed me to be more productive...I recommend this product 100%

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This vitamin is a quality product made with high-quality ingredients. The packaging, taste, potency are all perfect. I have been taking it for a few months now and have noticed a huge difference in my energy levels and mood. I would highly recommend this vitamin to anyone thinking of getting it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I take this vitamin every morning and it's made a huge difference in my life. This is a great supplement for anyone who wants to improve their health, mood, immunity, or well-being. The vitamins are all natural and there are no side effects to report. It's worth trying out!