TZ

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

There is a lot of candy for the price. They are a delicious low calorie low sugar treat that helps curb my appetite before meal time. They are great to travel with, When driving for a long time or stuck in traffic I put one of these in my mouth and it helps relieve my dry mouth and aggravation.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The large size package was great. I enjoy being able to get this candy with quality organic ingredients. My family like this sweet treat, you can smell as well as taste each flavor. Thanks for this fun way to get my eat one of my favorite treats. Keep on using quality ingredients.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These candies taste really good and more natural than most candies. It's a hard candy and lasts a good amount of time. No weird aftertaste. Great variety of flavours too.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

My husband quit smoking and was looking for something tasty to pop in when he got the urge to smoke. He has a sweet tooth so whatever we could find, had to be made with REAL ingredients and NO high-fructose corn syrup or other crazy ingredients. We just got these and he loves them! Great assortment of flavors and made with real (and pronounceable ingredients. Double win!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

So good. Great flavors. Packaged very well. And they last!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Really happy with this product and I highly recommend it - Thank you so much!

Posted on May 8, 2022

the taste is tremendous and you can feel good that us made from decent ingredients

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

great product and arrived from the US to Israel in only 4 days. super!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Perfect candy, i recommend it for any one who want his/ her kids enjoy healthy candy.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

We love these hard candies! There’s enough to split between the family members.