TZ

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I am 75 year of age. I take this product every day. works great for me.the ingredients that are in this fiber formulation are very good quality the package is big to last for a while.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

If you are struggling with maintaining healthy cholesterol levels. This product is the best when taken with meals. I have seen a great improvement since using this product.AW

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I bought it cheaply with a discount code. I look forward to a good effect.

9b670c6a-acbd-4f4a-8b86-a6b99a1d8ce2

Soluble fiber , For heart health , Fiber like Acacia and psyllium husks are amazing .

d0821e28-35b7-451b-b1d5-8fcba94c72b0
Posted on Nov 20, 2020

I needed more soluble fiber for my IBS. This brand was recommended. It definitely helps. Stick with it. Start off with a smaller does and slowly work your way up to the the daily dose. Doing that will allow your system to become accustomed to the added fiber and decrease bloating reactions.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Easy to digest and easy to dissolve in water. My LDL has become almost normal. I have not done anything different since my last blood test other than taking this fibre supplement every day.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I had IBS with constipation and bloating. I got some result in bowel movement with Daily Fiber but with some problem with bloating. I switched to Soluble Fiber and it gave me somewhat better result than Daily Fiber. Now, I blend Daily Fiber with Soluble Fiber and I will finally use this blended solution.q

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This helped me a lot with digestive issues when I was eating a very low-carb diet. The smell is nice, and it integrates nicely with whatever you add it to.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I only bought this as the tablets are out of stock. Tastes awful, mixes poorly (so very bitty) and hard to get even doses, but does still work, if a bit erratically. Go for the tablets every time instead of these if in stock

Posted on May 21, 2021

Good daily fiber product for bloating and constipation. When stirred with water, the liquid becomes a little "thick" then I drink it at once. It helps with the bowl movement well. good item to use!