Page 1 - Reviews - Yeouth, Vitamin C & E Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

this a very great antioxidant serum! as I can understand this serum uses a vitamin c derivate not as strong as pure vitamin c (ascorbic acid) but more stable and less irritated! i have very sensitive skin and my skin have been loving this serum! no irritation and my skin looks very luminous and glowing! we need not only sunscreen but also an antioxidant in order to protect our skin against the sun and free radicals! will definitely buy the larger version once I finish this one!

87fe33dc-9a8a-4600-b2a2-0063ec198c97
7b3d083a-152f-423c-bd72-2cb91364494e
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I ve been using it for two months now and I get compliments whenever I am with friends on my skin! I apply it at night on a clean skin before i go to bed and Gentilly cleanse my face the next morning & voila your skin is ready to go! Hope my comment help you!

e1b511bf-e15e-4f94-be7c-3ffabbc3b08a
Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This is a lovely cruelty-free serum which enhances the appearance of skin tone and texture while deeply nourishing  the skin.  Vitamin C to brighten and help fade the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots, Vitamin E to help protect and defend the skin from future damage, and Hyaluronic Acid to deeply penetrate the skin to restore hydration and suppleness. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is suitable for all skin types. 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 This serum is hydrating and absorbs nicely into the skin. I love the texture of this serum as well.  My skin felt plump and bouncy with consistent use .  I love that my skin does not feel sticky after application and I can apply this day or night.  This serum is good for my combination skin .

ac53a402-5fc3-4977-ba90-3fd36eef3db3
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Its a great antioxidant serum at a very reasonable price. I felt the diffrenece at the very first day. My skin feels plum and great. The packaging is super cute. It can be used by any adult. Its a fragramce free sp there is no irritation at all. I hope to get more better result with its consistant use. After this serum ,I apply moisturiser and its so fentle on skin. The size of bottle is 30 ml which would last long.

18e53ebb-11d1-4946-93bb-7adfc0b41dbc
Posted on May 5, 2022

This product is pretty amazing I first wanted to try it with my daily skin care routine and I fell in love with it. It makes my skin glow and healthy and I can put a sunscreen on it without ruining the application of the serum. I use it everyday without having any concern that might hurt or no because it actually pretty gentle applying on my skin and also my slin is sensitive and it helps aloy because I suffer to find a product nice on my skin l. the scent of of it is so refreshing, quality is amazing and I didnt have any reaction towards it and I have been using it since 2020 till now and definately will continue. the size is suitable witb daily use it can last for 5-6 months. mo age constraints I belive so because my younger sisters are using it with me. the package is well covered. i got the benefit to my skin with this product. my frequency to use is daily and sometimes twice a day. I highly recommed it.

e4b750f5-abf2-4d4a-b8ad-b46c99b1a3ce
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The best vitamin c i have ever used, always use it on damp face after a toner or thermal water because it's a bit sticky. You will see the difference in your skin from the first week! Glowy and plumpy skin. I recommend it for dry to normal skins ❤️ Please up my comment please 🙏🏻

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Amazing. The benefits of vitamin c for your skin are AMAZING. this will benefit you if you have acne marks, scarring, redness, and uneven texture. I apply this as part of my morning routine ! Be careful and do your research because vitamin c cannot be mixed with certain products. This serum followed with an SPF will protect your skin from damage caused by UV exposure. Vitamin E is amazing for your skin. It helps lock in that needed moisture. Vitamin e also smoothed your skin and calms and irritation. Trust me when I say you need this as part of your morning routine !! No breakouts from using this and i can it’s great for problematic and sensitive skin. Please get this you won’t regret it !

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Contains Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate which is an old school Vit C substitute. Less affective then pure Vit C but more practical. It works on both skin brightening and collagen boosting. So it has a bit of both. It’s more gentle on my skin bcz I use retinol serum at night + I can use it with my Peptide serum during the day without worrying about deactivating it.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My skin is extremely sensitive, so I wasn't sure if I could even use a vitamin C serum at all. I chose this one since it's a mild version of vitamin C (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate). It doesn't sting my skin at all, not even around the eyes! I use it in the morning under a moisturizer and then sunscreen. I don't feel the need to use it again at night. It's better in the morning since it provides extra UV protection for the skin (vitamin C & vitamin E). The serum is a bit sticky on the skin for a few seconds until it fully dries. I like that, it feels very moisturizing. The pump is very convenient. Also, it doesn't break me out, which is rare for me!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Okay so first the package comes in a glass pump. The size is okay. The product doesn't have a strong scent at all. About how it feels, when you first apply it it glides very smoothly across the face and it feels a little sticky but when it dries out it doesn't feel sticky anymore. You need to use moisturizer with this tho, because it is a little drying. My skin is kind of sensitive and I felt like it was gentle on my skin. Haven't noticed much difference in my skin yet because I purchased it recently so we'll see.

3b0da3f7-b1cf-40c7-be9a-de36189436a8