Page 1 - Reviews - Yeouth, Glycolic Acid 30% Gel Peel, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It is so hard to find a strong peel because of people who don’t know how to use it correctly. This peel is great for making the skin more uniform and glowing. Be careful and do a patch test before using. It is strong but not so strong. My skin could handle it for 8 minutes in the first time, however it is recommended only 30 seconds on the first time. Wash it if before your skin turns red. I am a constant retinol user and I love this product to complement the exfoliation. Be careful not to use retinol 48 hours after using the peel. Notice that peel does not mean it peels away or that your skin peels immediately. This product only provides a chemical exfoliation, which means your skin cells slowly flake off. Notice that if your skin can take it, you can use it more often than recommended, but do at your own risk. Note: in the picture I’m using Vaseline after washing off the product to keep the moisture during sleep.

4363a902-4e9a-4031-b47b-9afd299756cb
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Best Glycolic investment I’ve ever made. Have been onto this product for 10 months and it is 1 of the key products that has turned my skin around. Far more plump, no fine lines, clarity and translucence that I have not had for many years. Use their hydro gels as well. And Vit C 20%. Be consistent, set a 12 month plan…and fly sister. I’m mid 60’s wearing no makeup except these products and sampling various moisturisers.Today AHA BHA PHA -Korean, brilliant. I plan to be a Goth and stay indoors today, despite that Indian Ocean calling me. So, I put some lipstick on, and products I have indicated. 50+ would go on if I stepped over tho door frame. I want you to see real skin, not hidden flaws. I am so pleased.

c2fc5b56-04fe-4043-968b-2a8a93dbc49b
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

amazing product!! i love this product. every time i use it my skin is very soft. good size for the price and the benefit is great for skin composition. it's great for sensitive skin and leaves it moisturized and very gentle on the skin use it with frequency of once a week no scent good for age skin package is sealed well

cca92769-789c-4213-aa72-ead6f71b167a
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I loved this product, I keep it on my face for about ten minutes and the skin afterwards is much softer and gives a pleasant cleansing sensation. The burning on my face is not excessive and I was able to appreciate the benefits of the product on my skin. The pores are less dilated and it looks brighter. I advise!

1ad54209-b6de-44cb-bbb3-c59c45c7f580
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

It’s my second order. I like to use it once a week as an extra tool to make my face more healthy and decrease the number of post - acne spots. Note: it’s enough to keep only 4 minutes, I can not keep it longer because of my sensitive skin.

0a685ae3-9a2d-4cdb-a091-efc111e5a20e
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I’ve only applied it once for now but the result is already amazing!! I applied it for around one minute cause I’ve been using peeling product and my skin is not that sensitive to peeling products. It was a little itchy and tingling at first but after I removed and wiped it off with tap water, I saw my black heads coming up and my skin looked much brighter the next day. I feel like it exfoliated my skin and cleaned the ‘dirt’ out. This is honestly the best peeling product I’ve ever used. And I’ll definitely recommend this to anyone who has been suffering from oil or acne skin, it can really help improve skin condition.

eb6c7962-19f2-400f-b748-4acb600cec7d
Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I tried it! And I was shocked by the effect. I did not expect my skin to react so strongly and at first it even scared me a bit, because I have very sensitive skin, but the end result was amazing 😍 Now my skin is so soft and has a perfect tone! So I’m really happy that I try it!

82cab79a-9c51-4282-83e5-6fe2fd585c2d
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

My routine: Clean face thoroughly & pat dry (seriously) Set timer 30 seconds (1st time) (I add 30 seconds every time). I apply it on my face with clean hands (3 or 4 puffs). Before I used cotton swabs. Start with forehead, chin, cheeks then nose and neck. (important in this order) Rinse with abundant cold water to neutralize the acid. (I prepare a bowl with cold water and dip my face in it) After I use Toner - Aloe vera gel - Hyaluronic Acid serum - Aloe vera gel (Again) - Moisturizer & oil. Avoid sunbathing for the next 3 days at least. (sunblock is a must) I use it every 2 weeks. Always monitor your skin. In case of redness wait for a week. After 3 months or so I have started apply it once a month. According to Yeouth never leave the product more than 8 minutes. Avoid retinol, exfoliators wax 2 days before & after (important) Be patient and you will get results! If you like this review please give a thumbs up 👍 . Thank you!!!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I stated using this peel once a week and then reduced to a fortnight. Now I need to use it once a month or so, because its quality is really great. You only need a minimum of it and don't have to use it frequently. It does sting, but as you continue to use your skin gets used to it and you can stay with it longer. My skin has benefited from it so much. No pimples, even hormonal, if they appear they go away pretty fast and don't leave any marks. It's also recommended for under eye bags despite the skin there being sensitive because it makes the skin tough thus reducing the fluid under it. I highly recommend this if you want to eliminate age lines and spots.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've used several serums with high concentration of vitamin c, retinol and hyaluronic, etc., but none of them have actually helped or brightened up my skin. But this gycolic acid really works well. I've only used it 3x so far. I first put it on for 2 minutes because 30 seconds wasn't enough. And increased a little bit each time. I'm in 50's and so far my face is definitely brightening up. It actually works and will continue to use it.