TZ

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
很好!

Only in-take this supplement for one week, my RA joints improves and feels so much better! The benefit is obvious! Even my doctor said I could reduce my frequency of visits to him from 4 weeks to 5 weeks! I took it once every morning after I brushed my teeth and with an empty stomach. Easy and very effective!

ae61f0bf-6954-479e-8954-bdfee336c287

I'm so glad I found this product! I've been struggling with joint pain for a long time, and nothing has given me the relief that Wobenzym N has. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural way to reduce inflammation and improve overall joint health.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I bought this after watching a youtube recommendation that it can help with recurrent pregnancy loss and endometriosis. I have only been on it for 4 weeks. I am not pregnant yet, but the last period I had was the least painful I of had in years. Overall my pain is much better. I have a lot of fibro type symptoms too and it has helped all of them significantly. Fingers crossed it helps with a natural pregnancy.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My order arrived promptly, packaged well, and so welcome! Winter is approaching in Australia, and the arthritis in my finger joints was beginning to react to the cold last week. This week my painful fingers have eased even though the winter winds are blowing much chillier weather into town. I take 3 tablets on an empty stomach twice daily, and the pain and inflammation in my hands eased within 48 hours. For more serious arthritic changes you can safely increase your dosage to 12 tabs daily. These unique and pure quality systemic enzyme works on many of the body's systems, and is of great benefit to my good health and ease of movement in my 81st year. They were recommended to me by a Doctor several years ago and I always like to keep a supply on hand.

Posted on May 9, 2022

great product quality, have been using it for months for chronic inflamation and sinus infection. Recommend it to all who have the similar kind of problems. I use 6 tblts per day and it helps me a lot with strong migraines often going with vomiting. As for ingredients, I like the fact there is no fillers as they are in some other enzymes. Trypsin and chymotripsin work lot better for me than serrapeptase.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I learned about this product more than 15 years ago when I was diagnosed with Lyme disease (after being diagnosed with fibromyalgia). I read about how the systemic enzymes act as Pac Men eating up the metabolic waste sludge in joints or other sites. It has always made a huge difference in that feeling of waking up and feeling like a Mack truck ran over me in the night and forgot to leave a note. When I run out, my pain is worse in the a.m. I take 4 to 6 before bed and 2 or 3 in a.m. on empty stomach. Would recommend it to anyone that needs help with metabolizing sludge waste to easily excrete it from the body..

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Once in a while I experience a comfort or a remedy from natural and herbal recommendations, but this product, by far, has given me amazing improvements for my joints. Three tabs on an empty stomach in the morning and 3 tabs in the evening keep my arthritic knees out of pain and moving. I’ll never be without it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I was using Jon Barron's PHY-zymes, but since they stopped with production, I started with Wobenzyme and it has helped me enormously with my migraines. I thought no other systemic enzymr is powerfull as Joh Barron's, but the Wobenzyme has shown to be great replacement so far. It has all my recommendations.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I was in extreme knees pain and this was the only medication that actually help me. I tried many medications and even visited numerous doctors but this was the only one which actually helped. I am on my second one now. And you can see the improvement in just one week.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

this stuff really works!!! I had knee pain due to minor arthritis and didn't know what to do . . after a month on this stuff pain is completely gone even after a very strenuous hike! I can even run again. The rest of my joints also feel 25 year younger! I wouldn't be without this stuff from now on