Page 1 - Reviews - Wiley's Finest, Wild Alaskan Fish Oil, Prenatal DHA, 600 mg, 60 Fish Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

No fishy aftertaste and I feel good about the quality of the ingredients and the price. Omega 3s have so many benefits for pregnancy and postpartum, especially for baby's development!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Love this product. High in omega 3 compare to any other brands and its easy to swallow. Been taking this supplement for about a year so far

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great Fist oil, No smell and fresh. They are also easy to swallow. Good supplement for men and kids too. In general its good for baby having this during prenatal and postpartum.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

One of the best fish oils I ever got. The taste of fish after taking the pill is very minimal if not none. Other fish oils tend to leave a fishy taste after taking them.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

2nd purchase of this item. Previously bought the 60 caps one to try and I like it. A bit pricey but it is easy to swallow and the after taste is not as bad as other fish oil.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is a third repurchase. I was looking for DHA supplements since I started breastfeeding and this is convenient and does not have a strong smell or taste even when burping afterwards.

Posted on Aug 29, 2020

With great pleasure I’m writing this review. I have ordered this product to be delivered into a remotest place in india and they promised delivery in 2-3 weeks but surprisingly it got delivered within 2 weeks and without much of trouble from the shipper as well, great to have this delivered to us, we couldn’t get this in India, as my wife had taken them while she was in Dubai. Thank you guys 👍

77ae8537-d80b-4c54-9e2b-c362688a79cb
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Easy to swallow and bottle cap is good. Hope this will help during pregnancy

305cbd78-0541-4223-a8f5-fbf78fce7bdb
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Love the fact that there’s no smell, and the size is just super small! Almost same size as a jumbo blueberry!

b08c5e66-316f-47ab-9705-54d2cd4758e8
Posted on Apr 30, 2021

This is a fantastic fish oil supplement. It's clear that these are fresh. There are no fishy burps, strange flavors, or aftertaste. I do suggest that you take these for food. I took one of its own and then worked out for over an hour, and I'm sweating like a fish! Simply avoid seeing one pop or get absorbed in water first, since it will open and the fishy oil will be difficult to remove.