TZ

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Excellent quality and flavor!

Wow! I love this Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder. Through my own research, it is my understanding that mycelium contains more beneficial polysaccharides than the fruiting body, so that is why I gave this a try. It's a great price for a lot of powder and is Certified Organic and US Grown. I put it in my bulletproof coffee every morning and it has definitely been a positive addition to my life. I think it's kind of like taking vitamin D supplements.. I feel happier and sharper. It's hard to describe, but it is now deeply embedded into my morning ritual and now I never forget it!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent product. Although it is not cheap, it gets the job done. The flavour of the lion's mane is not strong. It is a great addition to drinks or soup. Dried lion's mane have a stronger flavour than this power from my experience. It is also a better bang for your buck when you purchase it from a normal Asian grocery store. However, this is a good quick option to add it to your diet.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This ingredient is a GAME CHANGER!! I have been using a tiny scoop in my daily coffee and smoothies and have noticed a positive change in my anxiety and relief of my cloudy mind. I feel like it is helping me with the serious brain fog that I have experienced lately and allowed me to focus on what really matters: my family and health! I find it really easy to use, the taste is totally palatable and this sized package has a lot of servings- so much more than just a tiny pill! I have been recommending this high quality superfood to all of my friends and family, as it has benefited me tremendously with such increased energy and mental sharpness.

Posted on May 9, 2022

honestly feel great after only a few weeks using the lionsmane in my morning smoothies. it's great energy boost and feel clearer in concentration

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

as someone who has taken lions mane before, i am really unhappy with this product- it tastes and has the same consistency as psyllium husk, infact it may as well be the same thing! it's more a carby, bulking agent for cooking. it has no taste, smell or sign of mushroom, and gave me a very upset tummy. never been so unhappy or shocked over a product before. this should not be labelled as lions mane in my opinion, absolutely no sign of fruiting body.

Brings mental clarity. This is a really good Lion's Mane product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

superfood, pleasant tasting, good size package Delivery to Australia was super fast

Posted on May 14, 2022

Haven’t tried it yet. Will update once I’ll try it.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The product help me more focus and have more clearing in mind👍🏼

9e45328d-3663-47c8-b144-49fa448a9507
Fumatore
Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This powder has almost no mushroom smell and taste. It has practically no smell or taste at all. This is a little embarrassing. However, there is an effect. If you drink the recommended dose or more before going to bed, then you have vivid dreams and wake up more cheerful. So I check the quality of this mushroom.