Page 1 - Reviews - Wet n Wild, PhotoFocus Loose Setting Powder, 520B Translucent, 0.70 oz (20 g) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I’ve been using every beauty guru favorites powder which is Laura Mercier loose powder and I love the product but unfortunately it’s pretty expensive so I search for affordable alternative and found this brand. well, wet and wild can’t really smooth the skin surface like LM do and sometimes it pilling off which I’m not happy with but it’s still ok product. the packaging also so big compared to normal loose powder packaging. overall 7/10

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have two of these, one is completely new and awaits me until I use up the current one. The size is great, it's compact and you can take it everywhere. It's finely milled so I use it to set my undereye area after eye serum, eye cream and concealer. It immediately brightens up the area. It doesn't accentuate and wrinkles. Good color for us pale skinned girls. Texture is soft. Good coverage. Will repurchase as it's affordable as well

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

There is almost no scent to this powder. Sits make up with daily use. Quality lasts longer especially during summer. SIZE is like average loose powder. There was no puff when bought. It was sealed tight and has good coverage. It doesnt cause the skin to cracked. Vegan and cruelty product

Posted on May 11, 2022

Amazing quality and so affordable! The size is very good for its price, too. It gives you a natural and luminous look. It has a lightweight and smooth texture, a lovely scent and translucent coverage. Its packaging is nice and simple. It won't ever settle in fine lines, so I recommend it for everyone.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love this one. I was worried it would let a white film, but it really is translucent. It absorbs all the oil from the face or the oily/shiny film from my sunscreen that I hate. It love to use this on top of my under eyes concealer and this prevent my mascara from running under my eyes. I have been searching for a solution pour my running mascara and this fixed it. I'm super happy about it. Also it is seamless. We can't really tell I've put powder on my skin. Please like my review if this helped :)

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This is the best loose powder that I’ve tried so far and better than much more expensive brands that I’ve purchased. Its sheer, doesn’t settle into fine lines and will definitely buy again and again.I did buy the banana tone and it’s perfect on my fair/medium skin tone. Also the packaging was great. My skin is very oily and it does not increase that problem OR catch on the dry patches I have from using benzoyl peroxide on spots. It has “nylon” on the list of ingredients. I used to be a makeup artist and I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen that in a powder, so maybe that’s what gives it it’s truly silky texture. The only bummer is that it’s such a light color. I’m pretty fair so it’s not a problem as a setting powder but, the way it works, if it actually matched my skin color, I’d cake it on with a sponge to fill in my little acne scar pits. I’ve tried this and it fills them in perfectly, creating a smooth surface but they stand out cause it’s so white.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Works good like the way it leaves on my face no flash backs and long lasting stays on even when I have to wear a mask world. recommend and would buy again !

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love this powder, use it daily. It gives the skin a matte look. I use it like loose powder, a little goes a long way. when you take photos, your skin looks matte and even. no shine or reflection. Value for money. No need to buy branded expensive powder. I keep ordering this powder and I have 5 tubs in my cupboard in case this product is out of stock on iherb, which happened before. I want to avoid this.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I use this as coverage on top of my moisturizer and since it doesn't have color I'm not concerned about it coming off. the texture is light and I like it doesn't have much of a scent. I also like the size of the package can even fit in a pocket.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This has to be one of greatest purchases. It is amazing!! My oily skin loved this product. It is translucent and suitable for all skin tones. The packaging is convenient as well and has a generous amount of powder. Doesnt have a scent which is a plus. It blurs and makes the skin matte