Page 1 - Reviews - Wet n Wild, Contour Brush, 1 Brush - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is so useful when I make up but Also use when you do night time skincare. I apply aloe vera gel, vitamin C cream, and almond Oil mixture on my face evenly with this brush and next morning my skin become very soft and moistures evenly. You can wash this brush every time you use. I usually use normal soap or baby shampoo to wash my make up brush. Thank you for reading my review (^-^)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've started to take this vitamin a few months ago, and I can tell you it is worth it. The price is right, the results are good and there are no side effects that I have noticed. I feel more energetic, focused and happy since taking this vitamin. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Simple and easy to use. Glides easily without absorbing the powder. It has cute pink top and the brownish in my photo are the powder residue. I’m glad I made this purchase. I lot cheaper than the ones in the malls. I use the plastic case to keep the brush clean while I bring it with me for some touch ups. Will buy again in the future.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for about a month and noticed the difference in my mood, energy and immunity. I can't recommend this supplement enough!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I needed an inexpensive brush for my blush powder. The brush is fairly good quality for its price and the bristles feel soft. The size is also fine. I thought the pink color looked cute and this way I'll remember what I use it for. . I do not have the matching brush set.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It's a good quality brush The texture is very soft so i actually use it to apply powder under my eyes but over all i love it

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I liked this brush so much and i love how soft it is and how precise it is in countering for liquid and for powder either for contour or blush

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

considering that I'm not a professional makeup artist, I think that it is really good brush. I do not use it every day, but after 5 months is usage bristles are still on the place and it makes its job well

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

The brush is very soft and easy to apply the powder on your face. It will not leave “spots” of powder. I have washed it a few times and the brush was not affected. Good tool for blushes

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Cute fluffy brush, can be used for both bronzer or blush, feels so smooth on skin as well plus it’s cheap