TZ

4.6
InTheTrees
Posted on May 29, 2022
This smells great!

This wash feels light and gentle, good for sensitive and dry skin. It's not as rich as their pomegranate wash, and lathers a little more. The packaging is plastic, and the amount is good for the price considering the quality ingredients and delicious scent. I don't find it overpowering. It benefits my dry sensitive skin, and I can use it on my face when showering. Also nice and smooth enough to shave under my arms without irritation.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I haven't used this product yet, but I know that this brand is a high quality brand and in my country it cost a lot of money, and on this website is cheaper so it's more affordable for you. I hope I would like to scent because I really love roses and Jasmine smell.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This shower gel made my showering in more special as a ritual as this mix of essential oils of roses , jasmine and ylang ylang create unforgettable composition which sometimes you don’t want to rinse it 🤭 And after using this product my skin still soft with balanced ph so highly recommend it as same as Weleda body lotion with wild roses extract for to complete this magic ritual

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I am still waiting for the body wash it shall arrive any time. I hope it will be awesome, it seemed like this particular scent was in high demand, so I bought it as quickly as it was up for purchase. Hopefully, it won't disappoint. My partner is a big fan of weleda but this particular body wash I am waiting the most. Will update my review after the first try. UPDATE: so, the scent is pretty similar to other weleda body washes. So far my favorite is the lavender and calendula ones

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Same good quality as all weleda’s shower cream, form fluffy and rich foam with the aid of a bathing towel. You may skip body lotion after the shower. This limited edition scent is girly, romantic and sweet.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Love Welda products! I like the skincare products very good quality. It's gentle on dry and sensitive skin. Feel good products. Will benefit anyone with any skin type. All scent is great.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Perfect body wash , really great in terms of price, size, ingredients. It smells great and texture is smooth and creamy. It leaves a nice scent and gives a great moisturizing effect on the skin.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

feels silky. nice scent, i use it everyday. cute package, looks luxorios. size is very good, quality as well. gentle to skin, smell is also gentel and natural. my skin is less dry!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

great scent real treat for the body leaves the skin smoth and with good smell feels real good on the skin the package is not very comfy to open and close