Page 1 - Reviews - VitaFusion, Power C, High Potency Vitamin C, Natural Orange Flavor, 150 Gummies - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Very tasty gummies. I take 2,I give my kids 1 each(1/2 a dose) . They taste good,and seem to work for our stomachs. We've been taking them for a few weeks now,and with the flu going all around us,we seem to be fine. I am no expert in nutrients ,and how good/junk the nutrients are,but they work for us,and we'll but again.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I hate taking pills much less in vitamin form. I bought this for the winter months that I need the extra vitamin c. I love it! It's not overly sweet and it's delicious. I have to be careful not to take more then the recommended amount. I will be buying more.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My husband can't swallow pills easily, so you keep gummies in the house for him. Needless to say, he won't take them unless I use the same thing, These aren't overly sweet like some other. I'm pleased with the ingredient listing, no high fructose corn syrup (there is glucose syrup and sugar to sweeten). I'd consider these a medium chew (so not soft, but not hard either), and sometimes prefer something softer for my TMJ; my husband really likes these though, so we stick with them as the only thing softer we've found is really sweet.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Overall, I like these vitamin C gummies, but they do stick together and melt to the bottle in hot weather. I prefer to only buy and use it in non-summer months. The product itself has a good taste and consistency. I think it's an effective vitamin C if you prefer gummies over swallowing pills.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

this is really excellent, children loved it.. but the price are getting higher and higher..wish they give me extra discount... as I always bought this item

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Smells so good and delicious taste! Makes me want to eat them like a candies 😅 Hope they’re effective. At least it’s very delicious midday snack!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

VitaFusion has improved their Power C taste and quality. The Gummies are lightly dusted in sugar to counteract that citric acid tang and taste great. It's a great way to make sure you get your needed dose of vitamin C.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I had surgery on my throat some time ago and have difficulty swallowing large pills. These are perfect and taste great too. I had been shopping for rosehips type that dissolve in your mouth and couldn't find them. These are better. They taste like a treat.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

These are delicious. I love gummies so I like taking these because I am getting my vitamin C and my candy fix all at once!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Such a nice and subtle flavor. It’s just like eating fruit snacks. Little bit on the expensive side compared to the hard pill version but still worth it as it makes taking vitamins easy.