Page 1 - Reviews - Vitables, Vitamin D3 Chewable for Children, Black Cherry, 12.5 mcg (500 IU), 90 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 8, 2022

I'm not sure if it's the other vitamins I'm taking, but this vitamin has had a really profound effect on my quality of life. With this vitamin and other supplements, I am happy and strong. My mood has improved and I feel confident in my work. Thank you for this vitamin!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I'm a fitness instructor, and I'm always looking for an edge to keep going. This vitamin has been a game changer- it's helped me stay focused with more energy to push through my workout. I notice my immunity is boosted as well- it's been 3 months and I haven't gotten sick yet!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for the past year and I have noticed a significant improvement in my health, mood, and overall well-being. I get sick less often now, and when I do, it is significantly less severe than before. I also feel like my workouts are more productive and robust now than before -- it's as if there has been a burst of strength

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for the past month and am feeling great. I don't feel as tired in the evening and the morning, my mood has improved, and I have more energy during the day. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quality supplement that delivers on its promises!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Sometimes it's hard to find the right vitamin for you. After trying a few different kinds, I was disappointed with the lack of quality that they offered. That was until I found this vitamin. Not only were the ingredients included in this pill amazing, but each single day it made me feel more energetic and less depressed. It helps my immune system stay healthy too!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This vitamin has been a god-send. I have been taking it for about 4 months now and the improvements to my overall well-being are unquantifiable. I used to feel exhausted all the time, but that is a thing of the past. My quality of life has also improved dramatically as I am happier as well. It's not expensive at all and worth every

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for the last 15 months and I have seen incredible improvements in my quality of life. The energy and mood boost that I'm getting are absolutely phenomenal. My doctor recommended this vitamin to me because it has an excellent combination of minerals and nutrients to improve my health, immunity, mood and well-being. They even offer a money back guarantee so I

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now, and the results are undeniable. I'm not only feeling healthier, but also more energetic. As someone who doesn't get enough sleep each night, this has helped with my mood as well. It's affordable and easy to take with me wherever I go. Thank you for providing such an excellent supplement!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I used this vitamin for 3 weeks as directed and I have to say it was one of the most effective ways to get my mood back up. It's amazing how taking a high quality supplement can make you feel like a new person. I recommend it to anyone who wants better health in their life!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I brought this for my brother, he doesn’t exposed to sun a lot and his diet is not fully fit with his need of vitamins and minerals, so vitamin D3 is the best supplement for his needs, because it is benefit for improving growth, easy to use because it’s chewable, he liked the taste. good quality, size and packaging, it can serve for 3 months, halal and safe ingredients. I’ll purchase it again.

fcf4809b-9662-4415-b172-6d6a028f6007