Page 1 - Reviews - Ultamins, Women's 50+ Multivitamin with CoQ10, Mushrooms, Enzymes, Veggies & Berries, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very highly potent multi which I love because t is independently tested and verified for active ingredients. No artificial sweeteners or additives which I also appreciate. I notice a real difference in my overall health and immunity when taking this every morning. I find it’s best when taken early as it seems to absorb more effectively throughout the day. Love that it is very easy to take with my morning green juice or smoothie and the serving size is only 2 tablets (compared to 3-4 for some other competing brands)

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This supplement gives me the nutrition equivalent of a few supplements I was taking. I'm looking forward to swallowing fewer pills every day and I LOVE the whole food nutrition included. I've always felt that whole food nutrition is important since science hasn't yet discovered and isolated every nutrient that exists, nor how they interact in synergy with each other. This supplement ensures you get the variety you need in your diet, even when time or circumstances don't allow. I'm not crazy about the blister pack packaging, but I guess that helps it stay more fresh.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is my second purchase. So far, I have found that one pill after meals every day has two benefits for me: No brain fog after meals, no sleepy, and more energy. Second, the quality of sleep has improved. Thanks to the seller for designing and producing multivitamins for 50+ women, It has improved my life quality. Thank you very much!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like these because I don't have to eat before I take them and they don't make me sick and I like that they are vegetable and fruits and the price is reasonable.... I'll report more later I've only been on them for about a week

e26a5756-6036-4099-a4e2-488d54f54998
Posted on May 11, 2022

I have been using hese for a couple of weeks and I feel that my brain fog is less... foggy. These also don't turn my stomach like some multivitamin/minerals do. This is my first time taking age-specified vitamins. I am curious to see what other benefits they have.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

These are very high quality and have active multivitamins that are independently verified. I have tried the women’s multi in this range and find these 50+ Even More beneficial. They’ve really helped boost my immune health and overall energy. I like that they have no fillers or artificial ingredients too. The size is easy to take.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Buying this product based on many good reviews. I have been consuming this product for 2 weeks, and could not give more comments. Will give more comments on second purchase. So far the result is quite good.

4194e4bf-c530-499a-892a-89ceda0e60f1
Posted on Nov 29, 2020

Simply excellent. I bought these vitamins for my mom (60+) and she noticed real improvements: starting with the hormones and ending with the general well being, it is like these vitamins are maintaining the functioning of the whole system in the background. In case you found my comment useful, kindly like it :)

cc01f614-b111-4711-a52f-5d909861c890
9d3ba94e-ccbb-465f-88de-01a43f0b1c39
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The ingredients attracted me to this product, it has a lot of vitamins and other natural ingredients that I would normally take separately . It’s worth the extra cost to get everything in one product.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I think this is an excellent product because it combines the COQ10, mushrooms, etc into one capsule. This is a very effective combination and it really contributes to my overall health protocol. It's also easy packaging and I take it with me traveling for my "health insurance".