Page 1 - Reviews - Ultamins, Men's Multivitamin with CoQ10, Mushrooms, Enzymes, Veggies & Berries, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very highly potent multi which I love because t is independently tested and verified for active ingredients. No artificial sweeteners or additives which I also appreciate. I notice a real difference in my overall health and immunity when taking this every morning. I find it’s best when taken early as it seems to absorb more effectively throughout the day. Love that it is very easy to take with my morning green juice or smoothie and the serving size is only 2 tablets (compared to 3-4 for some other competing brands)

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Bought this for my dad. He has noticed better energy levels after taking it for a month although some men specific ingredients such as lycopene needs to be increased by taking a separate supplement. As a daily multivitamin is very good with a healthy balance of ingredients. Extra points for the blistered packaging which keeps everything fresh and potent unlike tablets which tend to clump together if you don't keep it away from moisture. You pay for what you get so it is pricey.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Amazing that I found a product that has so much in it I was able to slim down my other bottles of vitamins because this one had so many great things in it in addition to regular vitamins we should take every day

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My boyfriend needed some thing that has literally everything in it and this has become the easiest and most efficient way for him to get everything he needs.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Sounds great, but, to be honest, my husband stopped using them as it’s hard to calculate “needable” dosage - the amount of elements in one pill is rather high

unseen
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

been taking this multi for two months, i didn't notice a huge difference but i like the fact this product is tested and a product of iherb but i don't like the price, please consider the price again.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Started this 2 months ago. Seems to have better immunity and energy. The only thing i don't like about it is the lack of a website for the manufacturer. Cant find much about Ultamin.

Posted on Nov 25, 2020

These are great! Nowadays, it's hard to get all the vitamins from food, so these are a great addition to a healthy diet. They have all the main vitamins a body needs, and my husband takes them several times per year (spring and autumn). What's great is that they also contain CoQ10, which has so many benefits for the body!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very good! Costly, perhaps because of the ingredients. Hard to swallow for some people cos of its large tablet size.

Posted on May 25, 2022

i am taking multivitamin right now so i will start taking it next month but i think this one will be great