TZ

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Bought these tea bags while on holidays in Florida. I am so glad I found this site to buy them from NI. G reat tasting I have been using them every day instead of ordinary tea and coffee.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great quality tea. I like the taste of it, as well as the ingredients, like holy basil for hormohal ballance and adaptogens for nervous system. The package is pretty. The size is average, just 18 tea bags. I do recommend it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Nice quality, nice taste / flavor, refreshing and also nice after a meal or a workout, all in all - nice herbal blend tea (non caffeine), was well packaged.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The basil grapefruit essence for this tea is delicate, aromatic and delicately delicious. It is my favorite herbal tea now and this is the only store where I could find it. Thank you for carrying it at iherb!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

very refreshing and tasty tea, I love to drink it couple of times per week. Even if it says the tea is detox, you won't feel any discomfort

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The blend of ingredients are of good quality by Twinnings but the taste is kinda bland but it’s not bad. I’m use to a more floral and fruity taste. Something stronger. The package is beautiful as usual and the benefits of the tea are awesome but I’d have to say it’s a no for me on this one. Id drink it though for the benefits and it’s not bad tasting. It’s okay but like I said I like something stronger.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I am a huge fan of green tea and drink it as an afternoon treat without any sweeteners. But when I opened this . . . the box read "grapefruit and basil" . . . which made me second guess myself. It sounded like something that would either curdle in your stomach or would grow on you. I am glad to say this flavor has grown on me. I still drink it unsweetened, but I have to admit that I didn't find the first cup entirely enjoyable. I could smell but not taste the grapefruit . . . and I could taste the basil. There are so many teas that I really really enjoy . . . and this just wasn't one of them. I tried it again a couple days later and found that I noticed a slight pop of mint on my tongue after I drank the tea . . . and sure enough it was in the list of ingredients. Which gave me an idea -- iced tea. So I made a pitcher of sun tea and stuck it in the fridge . . . I was right. Very tasty chilled.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

i think it taste ok even thought i don’t smell or taste basil much w only little bit of grapefruit taste …. but overall it taste fine after the tea bag steep more time but not sure if there s detox help

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

great taste, great packaging, natural ingredients, best quality, highly recommended!

33f7d116-203f-4980-bc45-2d067d7280d1