TZ

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

In love with all the flavours from this brand. Decided to buy this as well. Got it during an offer. It’s cheaper than Shopee. I love the taste and it helps me sleep better. I am trying to so that it helps with my facial hair as I have PCOS. So far it’s making a difference. Will continue to take this. Highly recommended.

472b93d6-474f-4a14-a219-cb3be46de799

This got us hooked on mint tea. Tried different brands due to this being out of stock for a while but this one has the best “fresh” mint taste it’s so refreshing and soothing. My partner is a coffee addict after many years it caused dehydration low blood pressure his body has a hard time absorbing nutrients and becomes quite moody, he’s been struggling to quite and find something that will replace caffeine, this has become his favorite he says it wakes him up and he feels hydrated and refreshed. I’ve noticed his moody-ness is gone I’m very happy about it lol Quality is fantastic.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

i usually make a cup of this peppermint tea during the "me" time before sleep to prepare myself for sleep as it is caffeine free. unlike some other mint or peppermint tea i tried before, this tea doesnt taste like the taste of tooth paste. overall it is very good and i will buy again.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The taste it excellent, it’s like fresh leaf I fusions. I enjoy drinking a lot of peppermint teas as it helps with digestion and has no caffeine in this case has no chemicals either as it is organic. I come from a tea country and I’ve seen how much chemical are sprayed on non organic teas. Hence I love this product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Hands down best peppermint tea I ever tried it actually taste like refreshing peppermint other brands just can't compare legit I've tried them all and none have the peppermint taste loke this it's so good! I'd give it 10 stars if I could worth a try if you like peppermint tea you won't be disappointed.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is a great tea. The price is excellent and the packaging is easy to use because it is in individual packages and travels easy. The size is convenient and the taste is excellent. The benefits to your stomach plus the great taste is wonderful. Plus it is great that there is no caffeine and you can use it very frequently and not interfere with your nights sleep.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My favourite tea flavour. Minty and soothing. On a cold day nothing beats a cup of mint tea. The quality is amazing. Ingredients are fresh and fragrant. The mint just hits you in the face. Perfect for mint lovers or for people who would like to wind down after work!