TZ

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Helps your bones and much more

While it's most common to take a calcium+magnesium supplement for bone health, it's important to remember that these critical minerals are important for your entire body including your skin, hair, and nails (and hundreds of important body processes).Thorne's formulation contains high absorption forms of calcium and magnesium and many important co-factors, notably boron. While the formulation contains some vitamin D, keep in mind that one really wants to be sure to take some vitamin K as well. It would be nice if in the future, Thorne included a balanced amount of vitamin K in the OSCAP formulation. It would make things easier, and, more importantly, help ensure that the calcium from the supplement gets into the bone cells, e.g., it doesn't remain in the blood and harden one's arteries. Outside of the omission of vitamin K, this is a very thoughtfully formulated supplement. I've used it a number of times and can really feel a difference, especially with my body energy, as the calcium and magnesium are quite bio-available. Having a good supply of the crucial minerals really makes a difference!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I have ordered this product because of great reviews. I have problem after total thireodictomy - after doc had injured my parathytroids and my calcium levels are in problem, as well bone density. i will update my review after 2 months. just have started with this product.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I’m taking this as a preventative. Thorne supplements are of the highest quality so it was natural for me to consider Thorne above the other options. I take other Thorne supps so trusted this one!

Posted on May 2, 2022

My naturopath recommended this product and says it will improve my bone density. Placed my order online and received the product the next week. Great service.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have used Thorne Research supplements for many years and find all of their products to be very effective and worth the price. Oscap helps me ensure that my bones remain strong and healthy.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

great product and value! very high quality/purity and good value.

Posted on Dec 10, 2019

I have been taking Oscap for two years. I waited to review it until I had a DEXA scan so I could evaluate its effectiveness. Full disclosure, I also increased my weight bearing exercise and added more calcium rich foods to my diet. I was very pleased with my scan results. I was able to maintain my existing bone density in the femoral areas, and actually improved the density in my spine. This is the first scan that I have had in 20 years that didn’t show deterioration of density. I am definitely going to continue taking it and I would recommend it to anyone who, like me, wants to help themself while avoiding the big pharma “solutions” that have many side effects.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Switching from Country Life calcium carbonate to Thorne Calcium which suppose to have better absorption. Getting it from Thorne based on its trusted brand

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality, good ingredients and benefits.