Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 27.2 oz (772 g) - iHerb
TZ

G-Star
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time and I can only find it on hot iHerb. Up until a little while ago it was discontinued and I lost my mind, but thankfully it is back. If I feel I’m lacking energy or have had a bad day or feeling low in energy I take this in the morning in a smoothie with avocado, spinach, Armond milk and it suits me on my day on a really good and energetic mood

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A wonderful product that I've noticed helps my nail growth and overall feeling better. Like I'm missing some nutrients in the course of normal healthy eating. I mix with some juice or other flavor enhancer, since the base flavor was off-putting at first. But after taking it for a couple of weeks, you'll notice some overall improvements. Just keep taking it daily. Or try their chocolate flavor version.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

You won’t believe how chock full of nutrients this vegan protein powder is. This product was prescribed for me by the Director of Functional Medicine at a trusted medical center in Northern California years ago. I drink the powder in water before breakfast, and it satisfies me and regulates my blood sugar. It doesn’t taste all that great, so I don’t “ruin” smoothies with it. But it’s drinkable medicine, in my view. It’s not terrible tasting; it’s just not like drinking a smoothie or shake or what have you. The benefits are tremendous, so I very highly recommend it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The first two weeks of having this caused some headaches and unease. However, after that it suddenly feel like there is a brand new world in daily life: feel energetic, healthy, mind-clear! Love this wonderful formula to the support it gives the body!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This product helped immensely with a detox program I have to do weekly. I suffered major exposure to Formaldehyde in 1988. This intolerance was not recognized until 1997. Meanwhile I became very sensitive to most major chemical groups. I found the Curcumin a little fierce on my stomach. On advice from my doctor I have ordered and received Thorne MediClear. Will review later

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The taste and smell is funky but I still can mix it with water and drink :)) Maybe will better with juice or some shake but my practitioner said to take it between meals

71716aa7-7726-4b82-a2ba-2890280fd503
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I’ve been using this high quality product for years. When i couldn’t get it on Amazon, I found iHerbs and got it fairly quickly.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Only positive things to say about the product - suggested for us by a doctor, and the service and the shipping! We have used this product years almost every day, in many countries, and definitely in US will continue to use iHerb again to buy it!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I can't really tell is this product is doing it for me at the moment. It is expensive and the taste is not great. But it is clean and keeps me full

G-Star
Posted on Dec 5, 2020

I love this powder, it gives me the nutrients I need to feel good. If I have a day of eating badly and feel sluggish, I take this the next morning and get back on track - it really makes a difference (I don't want to claim it's a miracle powder, but it is to me). I don't even care about the taste if I know it's the best thing my body can have... the better tasting, the more unnecessary additives it has. I put it in a green cream smoothie with spinach, avocado, vanilla essence, almond milk and some other herbs & vitamin powders. It makes it a supercharged morning meal.