TZ

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

A very convenient way to ensure that I am getting an adequate dose of Vitamin D, especially throughout our long, cold winters. I take one capsule, three times a week and it has helped with increasing my immunity to colds and flu. The capsules are small and therefore, very easy to take. I have peace of mind, knowing that Thorne products are of highest quality, with well-researched ingredients, otherwise my naturopath would not recommend them. All in all, a great product!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Years ago when March rolled around my body felt a craving for Sunshine. I remedied this by going to tanning salons every spring. At that time I was not taking any Vitamin D supplements. As soon as my Dr suggested I take not only Vitamin D but Thorne Research Vitamin D, I began noticing that I no longer "craved" sunshine. My body is no longer deficient in Vitamin D. I take Vitamin D hydroxy labs every so often to monitor my D levels. Highly recommend this product. Also iHerb ships quickly, the items are packaged well.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I love the quality of Thorne and their ingredient, size and dosage. i wish they would bring back the 25K dose though! Thsi helps my immunty and skin and with not having enough sun. There is no taste and I know they have good effect from blood tests showing my levels are now good so the absorbtion is good too.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great product! It's good quality, good size and also good value for money. It's basically what I was looking for in an easy to swallow capsule. This supplement gives your body what it needs to maintain a healthy heart‚ immune system and strong bones and is manufactured with quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My Korean husband has really low Vitamin D levels, its hard for him to absorb through the sunlight, so this is very good for him. Thorne Research is by far the best vitamin brand out there. They have great quality products that really work, the ingredients are scientifically proven. This dose is quite a high one, I would recommend for people with low vitamin D levels.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love these because they are clean (no unecessary fillers etc), which in turn makes them very small and easy to swallow. I take one tablet twice a week in addition to making sure I get my natural vitamin D whenever possible. My vit D levels are just right whenever they are tested.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

As usual, Thorne provide excellent, high quality supplements and this high dose vitamin D is no exception. The tablet is very small and easy to take in a single dose. I bought these for my husband who had critically low vitamin D and had to take ultra high dose prescription D (which made him feel amazing). We did try the Thorne D3/K2 liquid (which I personally take daily) but he feels the most difference with these capsules. I do personally believe you get the most benefit from taking D sublingually however these really do help with low levels based on his experience. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Changed my sleep forever. Has help with de-stressing, controlling jitters from preworkouts (Can't recommend that combo enough) and just improving overall quality of sleep. Is a regular on the shelf now

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Thorne is well known for its high quality products. This high dose of vitamin D3 is great for fighting inflammation in the body, has antioxidant effect and boost the overall immunity of the body. It is highly beneficial for your bones, mood, hair and overall health. Highly recommended !