Page 1 - Reviews - Think !, High Protein Bars, Brownie Crunch, 10 Bars, 2.1 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

packaging and quality is great! the size of the bar is just right too. upon the first bite it tasted and felt like a real dense brownie which was EXCELLENT! intending to use this to support my training and fitness. trying to use this as a diet supplementary too to increase protein intake for recovery.

998a99ce-98fa-4890-a2d4-3e6d7e3e922c
Posted on May 30, 2022

A high quality product, with healthy ingredients as it is sugar free. It tastes very excellent and is a good alternative to sweets with black coffee. The quality of the packaging is so high that it preserves the freshness of the product, and the size is perfect for a snack during the day.

dc4135e9-ea9f-420e-afb4-89b87808f08c
Posted on May 11, 2022

Single handedly the fact that this protein has 0g of sugar and 20grams of protein helped my bulking diet immensely. I have gained 12 pounds of muscle mass over the course of 4 months. I definitely recommend this package as this protein bar is superior in terms of taste, size, quality, ingredients and most importantly the benefit of no sugars. Furthermore decreasing the sugar cravings. Ever since i added this protein bar my workouts became more explosive, my fitness is top notch and my training routine became even better. I’m so thankful

Posted on May 3, 2022

Excellent protein bar. It tastes like brownie, the quality seems fine, and the price is not unfair for the size of the package. It may benefit in a fitness diet after a workout/training session and it is easy available protein. The ingredients seem of quality and I personally like it.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I’ve been enjoying Think Thin Brownie crunch bars for over 5 years. Past vendors I had used have sent me products that were old or not stored properly. I decided to try iherb because I used them in the past for other products. The bars I received were fresh and delicious. The price was excellent; $5.00 less a box then other vendors. I’m really happy I found a reliable source for this beloved high protein chocolate bar!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

its taste is pretty nice and perfect size bar for the meal. and the nice package with good ingredient. I like it. Great quality for the healthy fitness. I normally eat this after workout training. It has 20g protein and good for diet. I would love to buy this again soon.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I didn't have really high expectations for taste considering how clean the ingredients list is compared to other protein bars on the market, but I was pleasantly surprised. This was quite good, and a nice snack after a long day at work. After the Think Crunchy Peanut butter this is my second favorite, and I am looking to try more of the other flavors, but hard to find them here because they're often out of stock! I think they're 60 grams, and a bit higher in calorie count than, say, the Pure Protein line, but I really like how they are pretty clean. And of course, NO SUGAR. That's always what I look for in my protein bars. I don't need extra sugar in my life. Great for supporting my weight management efforts. Please give this review a thumbs up if you found it helpful as you shop around for protein bars.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The biggest difference between cheap and expensive bars is how artificial the ingredients are. I love that the Think bars use reasonable ingredients whilst keeping the price down, although I wish they would do the standard 12 quantity boxes rather than just 10. I preferred this “crunch” version to the chocolate fudge flavour from Think as the crunch remains subtle whilst adding some texture - something many protein bars struggle without unless they end up having higher fat and carb contents.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Think !'s Brownie Crunch bars are one of my favorite protein bars! Their taste is amazing, the size is perfect and they are a great source of protein before and after a workout. As a big fan of this brand, I highly recommended these bars to anyone who's actively training and/or is on a diet!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

When you are craving for something sweet while you're on a diet, this could be an alternative for other sugar-laden snacks. The size is adequate, and the taste is satisfying. Although you can taste the protein-like flavor at the end, it has quite a good quality, and it will be a better choice after the workout.