TZ

Posted on May 2, 2022

Thank you so much ,I received my order is good packaging and secure items.Good Quality and very affordable and fast delivery. I like na Aloe vera Soothing gel great smell and the size is big and the product take care of my skin,more Benefit and personal use for daily routine ,feel good,frequency nice the composition

048bf242-809a-4f96-8ed0-d295f9ee3701
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This aloe gel is great! I've tried other brands and this one and the one by the Saem are the only true 99% aloe gel (the 1% being stabilizers and a tiny bit of fragrance). I use it as my last step of moisture in my routine for the summer. Its really light but good at holding water content since its mostly water. The scent is exactly like fresh aloe with something fresh to cover most of the natural bitterness.

Cris
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This has been a very good product. I have referred to friends and colleagues and they all loved it. It is very soothing and takes care of harsh skin. Can be used on face and body alike.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this product for my wife since she loves more natural products. This brand is really nice. Easy to apply and non greasy. I started using it as well after sunbathing. It feels light on the skin. Really recommend it.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Bought this as I had run out at home. Perfect for soothing burns and moisturising my body. Love the sensation and the smell is divine.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I use it as a face mask, few times a week. This gel is odourless. Great if your face is feeling dry or you are having some red patches due to the weather. I will apply a thick layer of this gel and leave it on for 15mins.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I like this product it has been good for your skin esp after being in the sun

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Moisturizing and soothing gel for face and body Squeaky clear gel type, leaving no heaviness or stickiness . It is awesome

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Best of the best!! Just perfect aloe gel. Better maybe only from the leaf..