TZ

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This product was given to me by a health food shop employee since I suffer from severe anxiety, and it really helped; she also takes a magnesium supplement with it if she needs an extra push. It's one of the most effective anti-anxiety products I've ever tried in my 13 years of dealing with anxiety. I prefer it to the pharmaceutical medications I've tried.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Discovered this product several years ago in my local vitamin store and decided to try it for my anxiety and surprise it was very helpful in calming me down without side affects. Since then have recommended to some friends who have had similar success. Not as strong as a drug but definitely worth trying.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Perfect for those not wanting to take prescription drugs!! It is Fantastic for soothing the nerves and anxiety during the day and to help fall asleep! It’s AMAZING! It says 1-2, but for me, I found 2 does not bode well at all the next morning. One can still make you slightly more groggy but it goes away pretty quick. Maybe you’d need a solid 8 hrs of sleep, but that never happens for me.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

great price on the 90 tablet bottle! Delivery was better than expected - very happy to get it quickly. items were boxed well. I have used AnxioCalm before but only sample size, so I was glad to get a larger bottle. When I feel anxious about something, with the tight feeling in my stomach, I take an AnxioCalm and within minutes that tightness is gone. Very subtle result, nothing drastic, no jitters, just calm. And they are very small tablets, so very easy to take.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

this doesn't seem to gv my mood calming effect small size tablets and easy to take. lavender is more effective. it has good quality and packaging. i need to take bigger then standard dosage to try, and if it gv me positive benefits I will update here. am 66 of age, and last 2 years during lock down started to learn taking supplements from iherb which Yield great benefits as great thing to my body pains with higher dosage omega3.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It’s great , it’s make you relax and sleep as well don’t mix it with Antidepressants, just try to take at night that will help you and hope everyone gets better ❤️

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Anxiocalm has made a noticeable difference in my anxiety level. It seems to take a few days of daily use to get to the strongest level. I love that it is safe with no side effects. I have used this for 6 months, and I love it!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I noticed a change with how I respond to stressful situations that I am calm. It helps me with my anxiety. I will definitely order again.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

these great quality supplements never fail to relieve my anxiety & stress, it naturally calms my nerves, I'm just so genuinely in love with this product! thanks iHerb for the fast shipping and great packaging as it was delivered safely.