TZ

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I am an adult and use this product it’s great, has a very nice scent and it’s great quality and size is perfect for what I need it for!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The product feels very sticky and didn't do much for my kid's hair

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Very useful but alittle bit oily

Auto-translated from Spanish

Its aroma is pleasant, it leaves the hair soft, the quality is good, it does not damage your sensitive scalp, its use is in any season, the composition and the benefits make you use it frequently and no matter your age… I recommend it.

10ecba07-4e69-4fa3-8048-0c2059d79243
Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Intense smell, very childlike, like a yummy candy but It's not cloying! The “mist” is not that much fog, I thought it came out strong, consistent; That's why I spray it on my hands and then pass it through the puppies' hair It's very creamy It leaves the hands very sticky, but it's ok on the hair that is important😉 The packaging is beautiful and could be bigger, as I expected!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It comes out a little bit rough. The scent is the same as the cream type, and it feels like a sweet baby powder. I don't think it bothers me because it doesn't leave much scent. Certainly, the sprayed area will make your fingers smoother, so if you give it a squeak before tying your hair, you can get a very nice finish.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have a terrible sleeping habit in the morning, so I use it to prevent sleeping habits on my bangs. The scent is not so strong, it feels nostalgic like sakura mochi like ice cream. (^-^)

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Auto-translated from Japanese

It smells like soft serve ice cream. The scent is quite strong and is about the same as the undiluted solution of vanilla essence. I'll get rid of my sleep soon. It is mousse or hair cream and spreads well with a small amount. The size is easy to carry around and the package is cute.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I also use it for my hair that is slightly wet after shampooing and before blow drying. The goodness of unity continues until the next day. The composition of natural materials is also a high point.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

If you don't like sweet scents, it's OK to fix your sleeping habits. The spray is a bit difficult to use, so I use it once I pick it up and let it blend into my hair.