Page 1 - Reviews - Sympli Beautiful, Hyaluronic Acid Youth Complex Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 30, 2022

Got it for my mother. She loves it. Nice size. Nice scent. Easy to use. Great for the skin, everyone should get this. Quality is good. Good for all ages. My friend recommended this to me and I got it for my mother. My mother like it. Get this. Nice package.

0ae6a8eb-1bea-4d15-ab06-5b67cbb58154
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Gööd Promotion price. If this brand has no promotion I definitely won't have a chance to try it out because usually I'll look at the ingredients first before making a purchase. But the promotional price, it was very interested. So I had the opportunity to try the products of this brand. Overall, I think it SöSö not wow for me.

a3be9648-fff9-4d45-8c8e-070d1307d2e7
b0fd206e-dba8-4999-a0d7-3f6d1f2bb84f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very light texture. Smell ( scent) pleasant, citrus. I've been using it for about a week and my skin is smooth. I really like. Apply to the skin with massage movements for 1 minute. After I apply a cream with a richer texture. Good quality. Size is not so big 15 ml, but enough to understand the effectiveness. Well packaged.

e5d4763d-5070-4a28-871d-602c9f63da0f
Posted on May 6, 2022

The texture is pleasant and the absorption on the skin is excellent. The amount is small but it seems to me that it is enough to put a little. The price is reasonable. The packaging is easy to use. As for results - as in any process with a new product - one has to wait a while to express a fair opinion. Especially when it comes to using a relatively older age.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I used to use a different hyaluronic acid serum, and truly noticed a difference in fine lines around my eyes. I tried switching to this one when it was on sale, and wow!! The biggest difference is that while this bottle is smaller than the other I'd used, it lasts so much longer! I use it in the morning and at night after cleansing, spreading over my face but particularly around the corners of my eyes. It absorbs quickly so I can put on moisturizer right after I've used it. Even using it twice a day one tiny bottle seems to last forever--it's like magic! Love that is is cruelty free. I am not sensitive to smells, but for me the smell is almost non-existent for me.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like the scent it's luxury scent 🥰 I use at day and night as hydration good for my face it's gentle. Good package it come with box. The ingredients good benefits for my aging , dry and sensitive skin not allergic. Great quality serum. I suggest it.

795b4004-c9b9-47d9-bf9a-cd0c3b1532d0
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This one is very good, light and kind to your skin I put it on ly skin after the toner and I feel the difference it gives a very healthy glow I would recommend actually, maybe a bit expensive for hyaluronique acide in general but it contains niacinamide and other complex so maybe that's why but it worked well for me!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

a5b6fe0e-3829-403a-9a44-e81717e7bef0
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Frist time buying to try,have try sine nice very light n easy absorb,have to try for few more day see how the results.

6ff4d76d-2f7b-4cf4-af29-2305b588837b
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Nice serum, lasts a lot, good texture... it has not only hyaluronic acid, but vitamin C, so it’s best to wear sunscreen during the day!