TZ

Posted on May 18, 2022

After a week of using the Swanson super stress B-complex I can feel the positive effects on me and my stress level that reduced a lot .. I can focus and function better at work .. the packaging and the quantity is enough for more than six months! Quality and quantity 10/10 👌🏽

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

the packaging and size is a bit big which affects the quality of the taste and smell when exposed to oxygen for too long. I would say it helps me retain my energy which boosts my metabolism rate. the ingredients folic acid also show that it helps the nervous system.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I'm taking this B-Complex since February time to time. Really helps to recover after a busy day! Take 1 or 2 pills a day

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I look into feel the positive effects on me. The size and package are huge its effect must be good too. it supports the nervous system and increases the body energy.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

1st time to try this brand. I used to take B-complex before, it work well for me. This brand is cheaper, take a try.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

First time to try this product, but the size and package are encouraging. Hope its effect is good too. I hope it supports the nervous system and increases the body energy. Will let you know about it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Nice size and a good price -value ratio. It doesnt cause me to be hungry which is a plus. I think it relieves my stress. Tastes good, no bad smell as with some other B complex stuff.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I am always Vitamin B deficient, so I take 1 capsule AM and two PM along with my other supplements. I can feel the NRG. The cracks on the side of my mouth heal and I feel great!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

very grateful with the product, i am feeling very good, i recommend it

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Buy it for my sister back home she has kids and a lot of stress she like it