TZ

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I started taking this for my vision and I'm very happy with the product. I get migraines from eye strain and I've noticed an improvement. It's also a good antioxidant overall, so I'll keep taking it. I especially like the fact it's a small soft gel pill and not too big.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This product is great for vision fatigue. I spend a lot of time looking at computer screens and have noticed my eyes getting tired recently. Since taking this my eyes aren’t so blurry or exhausted! I feel like the quality of this product definitely protects my vision. Get this the price for the quality is great!

I used to work driving at night. The glare from headlights would sometimes hurt my eyes. Found out that lutein esters would help. And it does work. I bought these because now the glare from flatscreen TV is very bright and I stay up looking at the smartphone too. Eyes were really getting irritated then I remembered to buy this and my eye irritation is gone. The quality is great as well as the packaging , no bad taste after intake . very recommended

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

For the quality, I had a poor eyesight, but after taking these for a week, my eyesight is definitely improved as i can see things more clearly and my eye dryness is getting better. The capsules are small which are easier to swallow and the package is good. The product is worth trying if you are looking for eye supplement. :)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good deal, buy to try . Long expiry. Pill are small and easy to swallow. After taking a while , it does really help the eyes. Good size for the price and package if is neat. Improve in vision . Taste ? Took with water swallow it , no taste to feel. Quality is good

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

good quality great ingredients small size decent package benefits your eye adds carotenoid to the eyes so you do not feel the stress on the eyes while on the computer and no eye fatigue no after taste advised for all adults to take while you are young so that you do not have problems in later life improvements seen in about two weeks

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I read that the product helps eye health. I have been taking it for about two weeks. I didn't notice an improvement in my seeing, but I suffer less from migraines and eye fatigue.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

the product that I used to order for eye supplement seems to discontinue, so I order this as I saw it contains Lutein, which is also good for protecting my eyes.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I take 1 soft gel for daily intake. And feels improvement in reducing eye fatigue due to expose to computer and cell phone. Good quality product in compact size and value for money price. This product become my must have supplement.