TZ

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

i highly recommend it, its very useful and amaaaaaaaaazing!!!! its cheeper than in my home county. good quality, and more pieces in it... i use it for my face and skin andddd i highly highly recommend it!!! super amazing product. the age is good the package is amazing the benefit is amazing tge composition is amazing the sensitive is super the frequency is amazing the concerns are no the gentle is amazing the size is large the scent is amazing the ingredient is amazing the fish is tastibale the omega is perfect the cholesterol is low thr hair is stronger the inflammation is super the heart is amazing the taste is amazing the size is small but its good anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the energy is amazing the folic acid is amazing the niacin flush is super the effects is amazing the protency is super the nervous system is amazing the metabolism is high

f3ebd00e-ab2c-4b15-9083-e67bef9f94b8
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have consistently used this product for 3 years. It is the absolute best micro lingual B-12. I know that it is fully absorbing into my body, because I get blood labs 2x a year and my Vit-B levels are in the upper range. This wasn't the case when I was taking different B-12 supplements.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

One of the best for those who are deficient on Vitamin B12. I was looking for 2500mcg but ordered this and take 1 tab. every alternate days. Do remember to buy B12 with Methylcobalamin. Thank me later!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to use under the tongue and doesn’t have a bad taste either. I wish it wasn’t so red and worry about the potential that food colouring may be used but it’s quite small in size anyway.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product is easy to take as it just dissolves under the tongue. It is extremely economical, has little taste and very small. Great price too and lasts ages.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great brand and product I can count on. Helps with my health and I can see it on the lab results! I will continue to purchase this item!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

absolutely great, I love the quality and taste 😍😍 it’s very easy to use too, I highly recommend it

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

For patient facing difficulty in swallowing, this product is a blessing. Easy to use, giving correct dosage. Quality packaging.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good product. Recommended by my doctor. Easy to store. Quickly sent in mail.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I take this every day for immunity along with other supplements and I can't remember the last time I was sick.