TZ

Posted on May 15, 2022

The most complete formula with amazing ingredients and way above average potency, especially the vit B12 (methyl) and the vit D3. I also like the organic herb blend containing Spirulina and Ashwagandha. The 30 tabs size is compact and convenient for travels to gym or a weekend away - no need to carry the full 90 tabs bottle around. 2 tabs per day is perfect for my requirements and condition, very happy with the quality and delivery only took 3 days from the US to the UK.

3465f814-3e20-44e2-9822-018141303137
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

gave this to my bf.and he took it for a few days according to him his urine is less compared to before so he decided to stop it. well, i take women's version (not for 50) and i feel superb. i got the bottle from him and I'll be the one to finish it 🐱

f2c92d9a-e215-4ce7-8ff3-9892b3dbedcf
6f82f969-39dc-4bdd-8e78-1cccd7619a13
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I highly recommend these multivitamins. My husband and I have been using this brand for years but then I could not find where to buy them. Instead I purchased the Alive 50+ and that was a huge disappointment. We both could tell we lost our all day energy that we had when we take Simply One. Once I found where I could buy them again I stocked up! My husband is 69 and I am 66 and where we play tennis everyone thinks we are in our 50's and my husband just got longest drive in a golf tournament he was in that had 130 golfers and most of the guys were in their 20's and 30's. We also watch our 2 and 4 year old grandkids every week for 9 to 12 hours a day and these triple power vitamins helps keep us going all day. Also the grandkids come over with runny noses or full colds and we don't get sick because of the immune support in these multivitamins.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The consistent is perfect! The size of pills, quality. Package, the quantity of ingredients. You can have just one pill a day and have a good dosage of vitamins and minerals. It also consists a blend of antioxidants, so if you have a deficiency of some vitamins or minerals it will effect your health in a good way. 🙏🏻🙏🏻😇😇👍🏻

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love the product! I was looking for a B complex to go with another brand of multi that I was using, and came across 50+Men Multi . This formula has been perfect for me as it is high in B complex as well as being a well rounded vitamin mineral supplement.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is the best 50+ vitamin I have found. It provides everything I need with no fillers. I am very please to continue ordering and taking them for as long as I can. Do not stop making these, they are Simply the One I will continue to use in the years ahead.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Simply One Vitamins include all the Vitamins I need and all the Minerals I need. I appreciate the quality of the ingredients. I am glad to be taking something that is good for my health. It is easy to swallow and does not conflict with any other Meds I take Daily.

Wonderful Multivitamin formulation ... I take this with B-complex, Selenium, Chromium & Vanadium, Milk Thistle Extract, Grape seed extract and Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, with trace mineral Iodine, Omega 3, Vit D3, B-complex, grape seed extract, my Multivitamin and Vit C ... I feel stronger immune system since I take this. Less sniffles, aches, and more energy.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I have ordered 1 jar for my brother as he is nearing his 50s. I called him one time and asked how he was feeling with the vitamins I have sent him from Iherb.. He said, he was feeling different, feeling healthy and productive as he has so much energy now compared when he was not taking any supplements .

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

These are the first daily multivitamines my husband has tried since turning 50. The first time he felt a little sick after taking them as they tend to be on the big size, but he has gotten use to them gradually. They do turn urine bright yellow no doubt due to the high potency of B vitamins. He is taking these along with TestoJack 300 by Now foods. They seem to be helping with energy levels.