Page 1 - Reviews - Sunday Rain, Revitalizing Bubble Bath, Acai Berry, 15.2 fl oz (450 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 18, 2022

Size quality dosage and benefit taste ingridents perfecr. S so good me and mg daughter take ig as d ur is making didfedence and i try again as it should be the best and it iBgood improved my levels with high benefit and ingredients are good you shoud have i order mNh

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I use this product for my kids aged 5 and 8. This was really relaxing and enjoyable. Bubbles didnt last long, but my kids were able to play and had fun with it. The scent is very gentle and very good. Feel like i would take a long bath night soon with this products.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Bubble baths are amazing, good for use in the bath. The scent is lovely & very good quality product. Nice size & packaging also. Gentle on skin feels like a good composition would recommend if you have sensitive skin, great benefits come out feeling nice and relaxed 😌

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

What a beautiful smell, I really liked the foam. I recommend it!

8ddc809b-515b-4deb-be4c-6e0af4efaf65
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I use it as a shower gel. It smells quite citrus-y and gives a refreshing felling

9c7121ec-75fd-4dda-a604-d0260b02bd00
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

smells great but it doesn't foam well. it's not really a bubble bath :( الرائحة جميله لكن الفقاعات قليلة جدا

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Smells good but it doesn’t foam up like how I expected it too. More of like a shower gel than a bubble bath. It works better as a shower gel so I guess we’ll keep using it like one.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

My kids love this as it smells super sweet and is a pretty colour however you need to use a lot and really froth the bath to get bubbles. But the bubbles don't last long. I won't repurchase this product.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

I LOVE the fragrance, it's smells like strawberry cotton candy! but the texture is a bit jelly like and doesn't foam well enough, even though it does clean very well and made my skin a bit too dry for the winter. I'll use it in summer! please press LIKE if my comment helped you :)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It’s not that big of a bottle. Love the texture it’s kinda like jelly and it smells like berries and candy