Page 1 - Reviews - Sun Potion, Chaga Raw Mushroom Powder, Wild Harvested, 2.5 oz (70 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I read many reviews that Sun potion has the best Chaga, decided to try it. I’ve never tried other brands (I will do that after Sun potion runs out), but I have to say, as a health supplement ‘fanatic’, Sun potion’s Chaga is really good quality from the smell and taste of the powder. And on ingestion of the concoction (I make a broth in water and then add oat milk 1:1), it gives a warm comforting effect. I highly recommend it! The next I’ll try is Vimergy’s Chaga. I’ve a feeling I’ll always return to repurchase sun potion.

9bb8e7e8-ecb2-4a06-bc83-8f83074d960a
bfb4a7d1-0a91-47c5-9e8d-1b6e2dd80f02
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Purchased this product for detox and immunity on the recommendation of my Naturopath. Have not tried it yet, but the research I did would indicate that it is an exception product.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

i added it to my vege broth for extra immune and energy booster.

c82078f8-1ac8-4910-a0b0-8e73e6a0505f
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

it's not as powdered as I'm used to but it' definitely a great high quality product.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Aug 3, 2020

The Chaga Raw Mushroom powder arrived very promptly and was well packaged. I have ordered the alternative Chaga before and was very pleased. In the case of this product it is very coarsely ground. Even allowing hours and hours for it to be soaked in hot water...It is a gritty mixture. The last couple swallows have the same effect and consistency as if I had put a hearty heaping teaspoon of coarsely ground used coffee grounds. Simply not able to be swallowed. Pity! The natural source does not seem to be the issue -- it simply is inconsistently ground and nothing I have found will avoid the grit at the last 20%.

Posted on Jun 19, 2020

It trully is an amazing product containing incredible great benefits. I've purchased from many sources but this one and the one from Root&Bones are the best ones i added in my life. In my opinion,working as a powerfull agent on helping me achieve energy levels beyond what i expected. Plus being an adaptogen it helps me deal with my chronic stress and tense phisical sensations in the body that i am. It does relaxes and gives an overall sense of what i believe it is called well-being state of consciousness.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

I have been using Chaga for 12 months now. Really enjoy drinking it each morning.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

This is the real deal, it's not a powder that dissolves, this is ground down mushroom. Brew a strong tea, strain, and reuse.