Page 1 - Reviews - Sun Potion, Ashwagandha Powder, Wildcrafted , 3.9 oz (111 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I've tried many forms of ashwaganda. Sun potion is a reliable brand, so I choose to buy it. the taste is no different than any other ashwaganda powder- but the effects are fantastic. I am an athlete and my body is recovored quicker, my sleep has improoved as well as my mood. will buy again PS: better than moon juice brand

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

They say it takes 6 weeks to feel full affect so we will see. I feel less anxious and I've beem taking it daily for 2 weeks now. It does taste like old instant ice tea so I add it to my morning smoothie. Mixed with your favorite fruits, a biy of ginger and kale and you don't notice it at all.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Very nice wildcrafted ashwagandha. It's more expensive than usual but I feel like the quality is there. It has a relatively good taste too. I drink it with 150-200 ml hot water and 1 wooden spoon of honey. The effect is not huge but noticeable. It gives me like subtle calming and focused energy without making me sleepy. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Sun Potion is expensive. Because it works. This Ashwagandha powder is immediately effective. My mood is balanced and consistent throughout the day. I find I’m less irritable, more able to go with the flow and less anxious when I take this. I use this powder 2-3x a week and switch it up with the Sun Potion Mucuna Puriens and Lions Mane. Sun Potion every morning keeps you the best version of yourself. It’s worth the money. A little goes a very long way.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

it smells good, my first reaction to it was that it has an amazing smell, i learned about ashwagandha from learning about ayurvedic medicine, and it's one of the best adaptogenic herbs and it has many health benefits if you take it daily and with a good diet, it's very good for stress, sleep, energy, mood..., however it doesn't taste as good as it smells which is normal (if you want the health benefits, don't worry about the taste), and also i'm curious about why the color is a dark brown and not clearer

7fb95bcb-9f11-4b8b-a622-3076235cd9b6
2a4408b2-c603-46ee-b697-e65c5197c867
f6abdf8a-9169-4c9b-a73a-b98c3ac1b161
31f1719a-1d2d-45c0-ada9-ab5dc3542e6e
d6e16810-76ae-46f5-8376-a112b080833b
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Tried a lot of ashwagandha powders and formulas in the past. This one is the best there is in the market and thankfully I know that.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks now, with my morning smoothie and I feel good but per what I have read it will take about 3-4 more weeks to really see an effect so I will get back once that time has passed. For now just want to note to make sure to follow the portion instructions carefully, I mistakenly took too much the first couple of times and the taste was really bitter.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Honestly not a fan of the taste. I have to mix it in with tea or some other beverage. Otherwise I think it's helping my anxiety somwhat.

0wllight
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is a strong herb, and I found I needed to cut back on the dosage. But it does give me more energy, and also seemed to lower my blood pressure. I am using only half the dosage.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

First time I’ve gotten this product from iHerb and I’m very disappointed because it doesn’t dissolve into hot drinks like previous batches I’ve had. I won’t be ordering it from iHerb again