Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Turmeric Curcumin, C3 Complex, 500 mg, 120 Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It’s my first time take it , quality is good , ingredients good for inflammation, it’s benefit for joint pain , so I using for my RA, I did feel improvement , size is good not so big , it’s neutral taste , for age follow the package. Will order again if see more improvement.

baaf0c54-5629-42a6-9fd2-56edd7928bf4
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have been using Sports Research Curcumin for several years now. The C3 complex has been well researched and is the form used in medical settings. The softgel is large but I have found it easy to swallow. I also like the fact that the other ingredients in the capsule are clean. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a curcumin supplement.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great quality curcumin ingredient for all age with amazing value package .. a great antioxidant, with benefits such as reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain, cognitive function improvement.. no after taste.. this great supplement is a must for a healthy lifestyle.. i like the price and the trusted brand.. highly recommend for everyone.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I cannot believe how this has helped with me knee pain! I was taking ibuprofen every day. A friend recommended this brand to me and I ordered it right away! Since starting this I have not taken ibuprofen once. I have little to no knee pain. I take one capsule a day. Fantastic! I'm so happy to have an alternative to ibuprofen! Thank you for making such an amazing product.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Curcumin has been a miracle for my anxiety and depression! The first few days it felt like the sun was starting to shine through the dark clouds. After a few weeks I've noticed I'm smiling. I'm laughing. I'm reverting back to my thinking prior to my anxiety/depression. I'm also waking up and feeling like getting out of bed instead of wanting to sleep and hide all day. I will never be without this supplement again!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I could write a lot of information about tumeric's benefits, but I won't. You can easily find this information on the Internet. What I really want you to know is: this is the best curcumin I've ever tried. Powerfull anti-inflammatory effect! It takes around 2 or 3 weeks to really kick in. So, give it a try: take this everyday with your main meal and see for yourself.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I am 57year old female with osteoarthritis which seemed to have gotten worse with menopause. I wanted to find something that would help beside NSAIDS which as hard on the stomach. This product is amazing, I take 2/day and that lessens my aches and pains for sure. The on bonus with this product in particular in the nice clean gel capsule. No mess or leaking of the turmeric powder from this delivery system.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Have been taking this religiously since I got them in July and I can sincerely say that they are working well for me. I noticed a significant improvement in my joint inflammation and am able to enjoy less “painful” days now. In fact, I was pleasantly surprise at how fast they worked because I felt so much relief within a few days! The capsules are huge but manageable. I love the convenience of it to be honest, and I only take one a day (sometimes 2 if I have a flare up). Just bought my 2nd bottle and will continue to do so. I had initially started with a turmeric, ginger and black pepper tonic which was super pricey and had a really overpowering smell and taste (taste I got used to but smell was another story). Am happy I found these caps!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is an amazing product, really. The friend has severe hip coxarthrosis, was in great pain and had to take ibuprofen three times a day to manage the pain. Since she has been taking this curcumin, one ibuprofen a day is enough for her and some days she does not need it at all. I am very grateful for this, because ibuprofen, which has been used for a long time, is very harmful and now she can avoid it :)

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I was skeptical this would really help. My knees and ankles ache constantly. If I sit for any length of time, I walk like a 90 year old woman for a minute until everything limbers up again. Stairs are really painful. I've been popping Advil for it, but don't like taking pain meds long term, so thought I would try this. oh my gosh! What a difference--and I've only taken two pills so far. I'm about half as stiff today, after sitting, as I was yesterday. The burning pain in my ankle is also cut in half. We'll see what it's like after a week or two.