TZ

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
New formulation...

Sports Research was my go to fish oil supplement but however with my latest purchase I compared to the previous formulation and was disappointed to see that the serving size went from 1 to 2 capsules so the ingredients stated are halved! I really hope that they reconsider and return to their previous triple strength formula. Meanwhile l'll compare other brands on the iherb site to see what other options are available for high EPA & DHA fish oil supplements.

fe5e5e3a-a648-44df-af17-6c3d3f873fb5
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Not my first purchase. Already bought four of these overtime. Previously was taking solgar omega and this is as good. No fishy after taste, no digestion issues. And you only need to take one a day which is great. The size of the capsules is average. I can swallow them no problem. Even my grandma who is 80 had no issues with it. Great supplement will continue to buy.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I've been taking Omega-3 for decades but didn't really realize that they're not all created equal. I like that this supplement contains several sources and that the fish source are low on the food chain (low heavy metal) and there are also plant sources. While the pills smell fishy, I have not noticed a icky taste and haven't had one 'fish burp.' I take it with my vitamin D as one source of good fat. I haven't purchased anything from this brand before but it seems to be of very good quality.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

it's about 150% of regular omega 3, with slight red colour from krill. i feel slightly more energy with this but its quite subtle. in a day I will take 3 of this and 1 triple strength spot research omega 3 to hv more complete exposure to full spectrum of omega 3.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I’ve been buying this brand for several years already (unfortunately the 180 softgels format is no longer available); it never gave the fishy taste, and didn’t cause any stomach discomfort or aftertaste in the mouth. I’m a client for life:)

I take this once a day with Milk Thistle Extract, Grape seed extract and Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, with trace mineral Iodine, Omega 3, Vit D3, B-complex, grape seed extract, my Multivitamin and Vit C ... I feel stronger immune system since I take this. Less sniffles, aches, and more energy.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great quality of pills with good ingredients. Has no taste but with light fish sent. Big package for a long time using. The soft gels is a little bit large but it not so bad/

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

this does give you fishy burps about ten minutes after taking it but the quality is good so I don't mind too much. for people sensitive to smells, I'd go for the vegan version.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Quality is very good, ingredients composition is excellent. Size is ok and taste normal. Good supplement, well packaged when received. Many benefits, specially for fitness and dieting.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Good product. no after taste. had a feeling like it is working, don't know how to describe it or if it is the overall feel to it