Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, SUPERBA 2 Antarctic Krill Oil with Astaxanthin, 1,000 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I have hereditary high cholesterol that I have been trying to control with diet and exercise. The last few years I seem to be losing the battle. My total Cholesterol count in Oct 2017 was 314 with an HDL of 45 (previously it was 65-75)A friend who is certified in eastern medicine and acupuncture told me about krill oil. I did my homework, read a zillion reviews and settled on this product. I started taking it about 4 or 5 months ago and my most recent test (last week) came back at 281 with HDL of 72!!!!! I was so happy I cried! Naturally the doctor thinks 281 is still terrible but I am thrilled as it hasn't been this low in about 15 years. I had thought this product was a bit pricey, but after this result I think it is worth every penny and I will continue to take it!

Posted on May 22, 2022

no taste, easy to swallow . package is good and keeps the quality of the product sealed well . size - good size. i'm not sure what are the benefits but i'm into fitness and supplements, so i checked what's the recommended diet for peaple who train and workout a lot and want more muscle composition and this could help for overall health. im not a doctor and can't give any medical advice this is simply from my own experience

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Best Krill Oil on the Market. Sourced from Superba who sustainably harvests the krill. I have used it for several years as it helps my REM sleep, as seen on my tracker. I have adeeper more restful sleep. The advantage of krill oil over fish oil is it is a phospholipid and contains choline.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have used this krill oil for years and find it an excellent product; easy to get out of the packaging and great price on iHerb. I prefer krill over other fish oils as less likely to be contaminated with mercury. No bad after taste for me; the benefits of krill are many in my opinion.

SUPER BEN
Posted on May 5, 2022

Amazing Premium Quality ingredients and Best Value per package.. this Amazing Krill Oil is Recommended for all age.. it as no after taste.. with Supreme benefits such as inflammation reduce, Hair care, heart health, reduce cholesterol, and best Omega Source.. I like it and takes one per day for maximum benefits..

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I first tried last month. Having found that my joint feels better. It is a matter of fact that during the pandemic years, my working hours per day are long and require me to sit in front of a notebook. It helps to get less pain or soar in the morning. Also, help my cholesterol level.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is a wonderful supplement that I have been taking for over 6 months. There are so many health benefits to seafood based omega 3s it is a must for my 'not so' fishy diet. I found no after taste and didn't find the capsule size too big. All I found was a high quality and sustainable solution to my Omega 3 needs!!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been taking omega related products for years, Antarctic Krill oil is the best in my opinion. No fishy smell or taste, goes down well and is not a large pill. The price point is right were it needs to be and is competitive with other similar products on the market.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Been a hardcore fish oil consumer for years. Adding Krill Oil (lower the dose of fish in half and add krill) is a great way to switch things up. Take Fish oil all year round, and add Krill oil for 3 months out of the year. The Astaxanthin is not as high as I like, so I supplement with Astaxanthin from a different product as well. All in all, good product. Recommend it to everyone. Hope that helps!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I take this supplement to help me with pheripheral neuropathy, recommended by Dr Berg on YouTube, for natural pain relief and pheripheral neuropathy. it helps me with numbness / tingling / nerve pain / hypersensitivity that I experience constantly in my hands and feet. this helps me with relief from those symptoms. high quality supplement. recommended +++++