Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Collagen Peptides, Hydrolyzed Type I & III Collagen, Dark Chocolate, 1.42 lbs (644.11 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I really like the taste of this collagen. I've drinking it for more than 8 months and I can suggest it to all because I can feel the difference on my skin. Been using it together with a collagen capsule supplement. It's a usual routine for me and the choco flavor is my favorite.

4855dfc5-6944-4a23-9791-c630d24414e8
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Hi everyone! This collagen is great. I take it with hyaluronic acid. In my age it's definitely good to take it. I'm 32. After two weeks I noticed that my skin is less dry, looks healthy. The taste is OK with yoghurt bc with coffee it's weird.

7f21c737-e7cb-479d-8181-6aca6f991401
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

At the age of 43, my skin starts to sag and dry due to aging and this supplement helps me to recover from it. This is my 3rd tub so i guess it works. I mix it with my ice cold coffee every morning giving me that extra energy during the day!

b19faf4d-be77-4b27-a7ab-11022d94530a
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I really do love the sport research collagen powders. This is a great variety to my normal standard the vanilla one. The chocolate is tasting more like dark chocolate and it’s not so sweet at all. It’s way easier to use with hot drinks than with cold ones. When I put it in my daily smoothie I don’t mix it with big pieces of fruits and vegetables. At first I purée them with a bit of water and then I ad the chocolate powder and more water. This way you want get clumbs. As I do have more some sweet teeth I mix it in my routine for every third day.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Great flavor! Absolutely love making Keto Oatmeal with this, adds a good texture and amazing taste! Love it in almond milk too or for dipping in french toast sticks. I am not sure if I am noticing the collagen doing something for me, but I haven't been taking it for long and think there is no harm in taking it. Maybe my skin got smoother...

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Ok so I bought this flavour for the first time. I prefer the vanilla compared to this chocolate. I take it in the morning with my coffee. So it’s like hot mocha. I noticed that it kinda of suppresses appetite as I don’t feel hungry after taking this. Totally no more creaky knee but skin and nails are the same.

bde34081-b84e-4c2c-b796-2fa9433b560b
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It contains Bovine beef collagen which for muslims who are looking for pure halal product might not be suitable. Not all beef is halal afterall. only the cows that were slaughtered the islamic way are considered halal.

90607f9a-3e4a-4f6d-816c-75d7f5ccc5c7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love this Dark Chocolate Collagen which contains both Type I & Type III collagen. It's delicious and tastes great in my coffee. I use only 1/2 scoop so that the container lasts twice as long, but I still get the benefit of having stronger nails and better-looking hair. The ingredients are Keto friendly too (0 net carbs per scoop), which helps me with my weight loss.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I really liked this hydrolyzed collagen. I was looking to replace my coffee for breakfast with this collagen and it worked. It tastes very good and it is not very sweet. It takes some time and effort to dissolve the scoop of collagen but it is worth it. I usually mix the scoop with very warm milk in the mornings. I do feel and see some benefits, especially with regard to skin and less joint pain since I started taking it. It does not have sugar and has stevia and monk-fruit instead. I would repurchase.

Posted on May 16, 2022

After doing some research online for the best collagen peptides, I chose this one. I have been taking this for a week and a half now. I have already noticed my skin is smoother and softer, and my joint pain is gone, as in gone gone. Packaging is quite good, one jar can last for up to a month and half.