Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Biotin with Coconut Oil, 5,000 mcg, 120 Veggie Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Biotin helps maintain many body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps the body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body, and helps to support energy production. This is high-quality biotin with coconut oil which is a different biotin supplement that usually gets from other brands. Has coconut smell and taste I have been taking it for about 2 months and can see small vellus hair growth around my temples also hair quality has improved

97fa45a3-e4b3-44e8-8ec7-51d4d6212778
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I eat 2 gels a day, before breakfast. I use hair tonic to help from outside and this biotin consumption for inside boost. After 12days consuming, i can see baby hair starts growing! Love this product! Recommend. Will repeat order. P/s: I notice some breakouts on my face like small pimples come out after consume, when that happens, i took 1 gel per day. Have a nice day!

1012c4b0-7a38-42d5-8b60-6cb6dd9d23c0
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have used a hair supplement that contained l-cysteine, methionine and biotin. After more than 18 months of hair falling ( in the bathtub, on the floor, on the shoulders everywhere even blocking the vacuum cleaner), this supplement has literally been a miracle and my hair fall dramatically improved. Therefore I have decided to buy single supplement and boost the dosage. Biotin at 5000mcg is a good dose and I like the fact it is in a small capsule easy to swallow. It also contains coconut oil which is also beneficial for our health.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I'm taking it for my hair, and it makes my hair looks healthier! The soft gels are small with a strong coconut oil scent. They are lovely and easy to swallow! ♥️

f56f8a09-5d82-4380-89b4-e3472bf69698
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love this stuff! So good for my hair and nails...it was recommended by a friend who was recovering from breast cancer. She was taking it after chemo to help with hair regrowth. All the nurses in her chemo unit took it because they'd seen such good results from it with patients.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great biotin (Vitamin B7) supplement. I must say that I really like the Sports Research brand and I also use their fish oil supplement. That one is great as well. After I started using it - 1 daily with food, just a few days later I noticed that my hair was denser on the bald spot on the back of my head. Yes, there are cheaper alternatives, but I think that this one is of very high quality. And I think that the coconut oil helps with absorption too. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The first two pictures are from may when i started taking them. I finally finished my.first bottle and this is how much my hair has grown. It started falling out , out of no where and i cried thinking I was losing all my hair. My eyebrows and eyelashes are so light and have grown so much with this as well. I've tried everything trying to make it all grow and this has done amazing. And will definitely continue to use this.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I really amazed by this product. Consuming it for 5 days and I can feel that my hair fall are lesser and my hair and skin are much softer as well. I like the natural ingredient. Great product, good price point, good quality, dosage is appropriate. I will definitely repeat purchase.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Well, its been around 2 weeks i am using this product and so far i haven’t seen any prominent result in my hair, the main reason i bought this for, but i am looking forward to the results as the biotin really plays an important rule in hair thickening and hair growth according to the information available online.