Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Astaxanthin, Triple Strength, 12 mg, 60 Veggie Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Super potent high quality antioxidant. Real astaxanthin from the algae and not the cheap synthetic stuff. This has natural amazing anti - inflammatory benefits. My skin is not as dry as it used to be and my arthritis pain in fingers and neck is all but gone. It is a true powerhouse mother nature has blessed us with, with numerous benefits throughout your body. Im so glad I discovered Astaxanthin.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love this product. It is not over-priced nor is it burdened with unnecessary and dirty ingredients. I have enjoyed this product and will continue to use it on a daily basis. I have definitely noticed the benefits for my skin and energy.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

One thing I've noticed is my gray hair is starting to grow in less gray! I thought I was imagining it at first, but it's really happening. This is the only supplement I'm taking that could be causing this phenomenon.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Vey good product, I'm very satisfied. Price is competitive and the serving size of 1 softgel is very easy to manage. 1 softgel each day and I'm taking my regular Astaxanthin dose.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Very nice quality formulation. Vegetarian + coconut oil for better absorption. I usually bite into my pills and this is especially tasty. I take it before workouts and the extra anti-oxidant protection works for me.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This Astaxanthin product is Great, I consume IT everyday and I feel better in my body health. My immune system also being better than before. Thank you

ac894a07-3b98-4318-98b7-eb1894dbb97e
Posted on May 3, 2022

can't really feel the effect yet but going to try to take longer to be fair. its small pill makes it easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Good product, we take it for eyesight and it seems to help a bit. We are also vegetarian, so its nice that it is available in a veggie formula. We buy it regularly and would recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

These vegan capsules are easy to swallow and I feel like they are doing their good work for my heart.

2d7e247e-f94f-430d-a4cf-8ddfb816f71f
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Excellent product. There is a noticeable difference with the clarity in my vision when I use it.