TZ

HANNATHECREW
Posted on Jul 7, 2022
How did I live without it?

Simply amazing! I could talk about benefits of BIO ACTIVE (very important to highlight this) silver for a long time, I use it if I get cuts, for sore throat and to boost my immunity if I feel that I’m getting sick. The package is very convenient, spray makes sure you don’t waste any product, so one bottle lasts a long time. Doesn’t have much of a taste for me, a bit bitter but it’s fine. If my review was helpful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

Some colloidal silver products of higher concentration (ppm) claim that one teaspoon equals multiple teaspoons of our 10 ppm product. On the contrary, scientific peer-reviewed literature has shown that silver is only useful when it is positively charged (bio-active). Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, with greater than 98% bio-activity, is 8x more potent than a 250 ppm colloidal silver. Higher ppm also = risk of toxicity. There is simply no reason to use a higher ppm product. Giod quality Good ingredient perfect size

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this as I was advised that it woudl be useful for Covid adn as a nostril spray. Not for me as I am too sensitive to use it as a nostril spary, some mineral in it cause me to hace a slight nose bleed. Its fine as a throat spray though is I feel I have a scratchy throat. Has been beneficial for me, but hte size means it will not last too long. Taste a tad metallic but that does not bother me.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I spray it in my eyes a couple times a day to heal my eyes from laser surgery and also for allergies. It is excellent for pink eye. I spray in my mouth and around teeth before sleep and it has helped with tooth that was beginning to become infected. I buy the larger bottle (another brand) and swish it in my mouth for 10 min if signs of any infection it kills bacteria instantly. 100s of uses.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good quality. I've always wanted to try out colloidal silver. It came just in time as my daughter busted her chin and it helped her heal quickly. Great packaging as the mist is really fine. The taste is ok but I don't use this regularly. Great to have on hand.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Sovereign Silver is the best colloidal silver on the market in my opinion. I have used it for years and years now it's become a staple in my household... it has helped me avoid getting sick so many times. I know that colloidal silver is not for everyone and it's something you have to be really careful with but I trust this brand and I've never had any adverse effects from it.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I had influenza and cough and it only took 2 days for me to recover. I think this product helped me. The downside is it’s overprice

a0cf45d5-365e-4326-a0ad-9e491758e9b2
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I had no idea they made this in a 1 ounce size. Thrilled with this product as it takes up even less space in my bag when I travel as I always squirt some shots into my mouth throughout my day when I fly to help keep my immune system up. I have a larger bottle that I can simply refill the smaller one with so very thrilled with this purchase!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

First time buying this. I haven't used it long term, so I can't over a review on that... But no negatives so far! I spray it under my tongue and hold it there before I ingest it. I also use it on any wound or cut for quicker healing! Will continue to try this product.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022