Page 1 - Reviews - South of France, French Milled Bar Soap with Organic Shea Butter, Orange Blossom Honey, 1.5 oz (42.5 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I am in looooovvveeeee with this product so much the price and the quality the feedback on it is good thank you so much iherb the flavor is amazing and also good packaging and the size is good perfect to use also the scent is very delicious I give it 10/10

cc936f6c-c9a0-45dd-93f1-084871c99560
Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Scent is strong, leaving our bathroom cabinet quite fragrant for some time but when using, scent gets mild and does not remain on skin. I've got sensitive atopic skin but this soap does not create any damage to it. Also, does not melt too much when storing in the bathroom but may want to keep it away from an area where it gets constantly wet. Loving it so far!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I enjoyed using this soap bar. Size is small be aware of that. It did not dry my skin and the scent is pleasant. The packaging is nice. I think it’s suitable for sensitive skin. It feels gentle and not stripping. Overall I think it’s great quality. Suitable for all ages

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

orange blossom honey soap from the south of france is organic and has shea butter in its composition as an emollient and moisturizer for the skin. The quality is excellent because it helped me to have a more refreshing shower and I felt sensitive to the aroma. I use it daily and recommend it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I took a small size for the test and haven’t tried the soap yet. But I liked the smell of the soap. It doesn’t smell like oranges at all, but it reminds of some kind of perfume with hints of honey and flowers. I am very happy. I will definitely buy again and this time I will take a big size to put them in to wardrobe.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Smells gorgeous and has a creamy lather. You don't need to keep swiping your hands over the soap to get enough of it on your hands to wash properly. I think its a great idea to offer these sample sized soaps. It gives you a chance to try the formula and different scents before you commit to a large expensive soap. Didn't leave my hands stripped oils which is a good sign. Very happy and will repurchase from this brand.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This soap has the most beautiful scent. It is quite large, and lasts for a long time. It's great for sensitive skin, and has all clean ingredients. Excellent value. I buy quite a few soaps in this range, and they are all lovely. One of my favorite soap brands

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Soap has nice and mild scent. true to its description (it does really smell like orange blossom honey). The scent is not strong - it will not make your skin or your bathroom fragrant, but it will be present while you are using it. It doesn't dry out the skin.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I ordered the smaller bar and for its size it really packs in the smell, it's a bit strong for me. It's packaged in paper so it's less plastic to deal with. The shea butter in this soap helps my skin feel softer and is gentler on my skin.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

South of France soaps come in many different scents - and Iherb has the best selection I’ve ever seen…well worth the investment - just brought home 13 bars!