TZ

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Source Naturals Women’s LIFE FORCE

This product was recommended to me about 6 years ago by a medical doctor. The product is high quality and I always feel great even when I am short on sleep. It contains a wonderful proprietary blend of herbs and is, obviously, specially formulated for women. I refuse to run out of this product. Ordering through iHerb is quick and easy and the order arrives promptly. Thank you for carrying this hard to find product and for the excellent customer service.

Have used Life Force Multiples for years, and though I'm not Vegan, recently switched to the Vegan multiple as it doesn't contain tyrosine like the other formulas. Two tabs each morning provides a good balance of essential vitamins and minerals for the day.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I think this is a must for every women, it contains all the required vitamins that other multivitamin do not provide. The capsule looks huge but it's easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I have been taking these multi-vitamins for years and have noticed how they give me increased energy and vitality. They keep me healthy and balanced. Quality ingredients and from a trusted company.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I ordered these multivitamins, because they were offered as quality ones, the package is good size, the pills are little big, but with water no problem for me to take them. The taste is OK for me too.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My auntie asked me to buy this for her, she loves it and it helps her a lot

0413e29d-ed58-4732-a688-1a87c015f397
Posted on Dec 9, 2020

I have been using that multi for 14 months, and I have been using multivitamins for the last 6 years (opti-woman, ortho core, eva). The vitamins and minerals are in very good portions and the form is optimal for absorption; iron in ferrochel chelated form, and the rest of the minerals in citrate form. I add 500mg vitamin C, 50mg d3, and 100mg magnesium and it is the best combo for me. It also has some antioxidants, but I take now's supplement for that. I feel energetic during the day even if I don't sleep many hours, and I have deadlines. The quality of this multi is top notch with high bio-availability ingredients.

Posted on Oct 7, 2020

Great multivitamin that helps every need of a growing womans body. It is very difficult to get the recommend daily intake of every vitamin needed from diet alone, so many people are defecient in at least something. This vitamin addresses bone, skin, and hair health and includes iron, biotin, and vitamin A. Many vitamins do not contain iron but it is an essential nutrient, especially for women. It also contains important minerals such as copper and selenium.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Whenever I take this I never seem to get sick.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It works good for me., special with my sleeping. I can feel the difference within a couple of days when take it.