TZ

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Great vitamin for my cats

Interestingly, I use this when I make homemade cat food. It's one of the ingredients in their diet that helps with brain function, nerves, eyes, heart, digestion, just to name a few. I like Source Naturals because they use quality ingredients, and the packaging isn't a clear plastic so light can filter in and destroy the nutrients.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

If you are thinking of taurine as merely an energizing substance you may be surprised! I was prescribed Taurine by my phisician to restore my nervous and vascular system and everything related to it, as well as the production of bile. I was taking also other supplements, but there was something different about taurine - it gave me strength, to wake up, to think better and to feel better. In my opinion everyone should do a round of taurine once in a while, because we often don't assume enough, especially if vegan or vegetarian as me, to give the body a boost for a while. The only thing I didn't appreciate is that the capsules are in gelatine, my fault - didn't read well the details. Anyway I believe there are better solutions for pills, vegfriedly :) Great price! It also helped me with migraine, but only with mild attacks.

Somewhat long yet simpler to swallow than the huge tablets. Dr endorsed for muscle issues and muscle squandering. Supportive for squeezing in under seven days. The body makes its own taurine. My body doesn't make enough. A lot of anything can be something terrible so do some examination prior to taking any enhancements.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

great for drinking coffee. i wud feel jittery and numb muscles drinking coffee. but 1 to 3 capsules of taurine cud removed the negative effects from half to 100%. i find it more calming then giving me energy. as i like to drink coffee, i bring with me 2 to 4 capsules in case i need it. it's part of my diet now.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

A cheap way to get a strong amount of taurine into you. This is another rarely know supplement to support immune system and fight flu.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Taurine capsules really help me with fatigue, muscle and nerve pain. Good quality ingredients. Capsule size was not too big. Helped me with my energy and stamina. Many benefits.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product is not magic, but it's a good ingredient to add to your diet. Especially if you have demanding job/loads of stress/intense training. The main benefit for me is the energy levels, i feel like i get more things done when I'm taking it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Help sleep more fast and it also help immune system and flight against flu . the size is also easy to take . would recommend to try

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

re. research Paper,supplement, safe daily dosage maximum 3000mg. functions, including increase nerve stem cells, to repair damaged nerves, eg. eyes, ears . calming,effects, better sleep,less anxiety. taurine also present in muscles ,tissues.