TZ

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The quality, package and size of the bottle are good. The ingredients and minerals will definitely benefit and supplement the body fight against any deficiency and symptoms. Hope this will taste good. Will definitely buy again

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. thank you.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is the best value compared to other brands. You can break the pill into halfs and quarters manually. Highly recommended for hypothyroid and obesity.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

With 32.5 mg of potassium iodide salt per tablet, this has a kick to it. I think it gave me some mild stomach cramps the first time I took it, but only the first time. 32.5mg is too much for me for everyday supplementation. I prefer the 12.5 mg Idoral formula with 5mg of iodine and 7.5mg of potassium iodide or everyday use.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It's good because it has a good expiration date.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Potassium iodide is an anti-fungal drug listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) essential drug list. Great for combating sinus issues.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Looking at the times we are in. This would be nice to have around. Of course, I hope I never have to open it.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

We got some of these to put in our emergency kit. Yes, other people may think that we are nuts, but it is better to be prepared!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Iodine is often lacking in peoples diet, unless you eat a lot of seaweed/ seafood. I am using as I have an ovarian cyst and had been recommended this product as an assist. Also good for hypothyroidism.