TZ

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Numbers were down

Since my mom started taking the artichoke extract and policosanol her total cholesterol is down from 314 in Jan, to 275 last week.(April) Her Triglycerides went from 243 to 153, her LDL went from 213 to 179. She can not take statins, so we are hoping these products will continue to lower her numbers!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a great antioxidant at an outstanding price. The small individual containers will help keep the supplements fresh for a longer period of time--as compared to opening one large bottle everyday. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I like the doses and also I like that the tablets are so small and it easy to swallow. I didn’t do my blood work yet, but hopefully this policosanol will work for me.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

necessary vitamins for our life, I recommend to everyone, the quality is excellent

Posted on May 22, 2022

My must have supplement. I use it every night before bed time

4e04208d-984f-4659-8920-d54b8ef385ae
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My friend uses this to reduce her very high cholesterol instead of statin medications. Works well so far.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Haven’t checked cholesterol yet but quality ingredient good size and package

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Saw many reviews that this is good for lowering the LDL cholesterol, hopefully it works.