Page 1 - Reviews - Solumeve, Beauty Blossom Complex, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great quality supplement that is an easy daily pill. Has benefitted my skin by making it more hydrated even before topicals, and I feel like it’s helped my arthritis a bit too. It’s an iherb brand so it’s a good deal for a 30 supply. Fantastic ingredients!!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Good ingredients for skin hydration and antioxidants. It's blend, safe money to buy more supplements. It's make my hydrated skin, reduced dark spots and healthy skin. Good price compare with dosage in each ingredients. 4 of them great benefits for skin. Awesome supplement and quality. I take it with collagen, good for elasticity skin as well.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great ingredients and it cheap if compare with 4 ingredients. Support collagen builder , skin , antioxidants , anti-aging and hair&nails. This Supplement is worth to buy , i will keep taking it. I take it with collagen at morning , my skin getting better from inside. Pine bark and grape seed reduced dark spots and it really do. Hyaluronic acid and L-Proline are for good moisturizer skin. Good quality, nice package. This Supplement is good benefits for skin. Easy to take. I'm waiting for pearl tomato to taking it together. 🥰🥰

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The second time I order this product, in my personal opinion it works great, I have not yet noticed a significant change in skin nutrition but there is a serious thinning in body rate, less thick hair and a marked decrease in hair growth in intimate areas, for me it worked. Recommend.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Good Quality, balanced ingredient, perfect size, perfect dosage, benefit for women, taste good, good discount, free shipping, fast delivery (7days only) arrived at Jakarta. Thanks Iherb 🙏🏻🙏🏻

892d2542-5bc4-4e15-9f51-ed6917e4c7c6
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Good price, good ingredients! I used to use other brand, hopefully this one is as good! The thing I like the most from this is the individually packed in a stripe, easy to carry.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

high quality product, great ingredients, easy to swallow size, lots of noticeable benefits, and a smart dosage. taste is no problem bc it's just a quick swallow with some water. i recommend!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

i loved these tablets. i had purchased them during a sale but now since the prices are high and also its mostly out of stock, am not buying them.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

not sure about the long term effect, but my stomach is typically very sensitive to all kind of pill supplements and this product so far is not causing any discomfort when i take it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love a great collagen product that is easy to take. Collagen is essential in my routine. And these are both convenient and effective. Will definitely be buying again