TZ

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

1. Received in good condition, well packed with bubble wrap 2. Long expiry date -13 months to expiry. 3. Good Quality Omega 3 4. No fish or fishy after taste. Tested for over a week. 5. Easy to swallow even though each capsule is 1inch /2.5cm long. For those with swallowing problem, this maybe an issue. But for those with no issue swallowing like myself, swallowing 2 capsules at a time is not a problem. 6. Benefit: Improved skin elasticity. After taking for over a week, I noticed an improvement in my skin elasticity as well although I took it to reduce cholesterol levels. I took 4 capsules a day although the recommended was 2 capsules, 3 times daily (6 capsules in total). I'm happy that my skin feels more hydrated and firmer. My husband who has heart inflammation, felt less pressure on his chest. Previously we took a different brand and we did not see any effects. Overall, very satisfied and will definitely order again.

37854eda-e8f1-4f74-a7cb-0a79047de130
e3f584d0-f2f0-49fa-b0ea-01ab8572e70f
e4dd0045-6bd3-4dbf-8744-4dab0b7359d2
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great packaging of the capsules, I loved the fact that it is in dark glass so as not to degrade quickly. As they are gelatinous capsules, they are easy to ingest, apart from the size that is initially frightening. I'm still at the beginning of the product, but the reputation of the brand makes me believe that I bought something with a lot of quality.

afae75d7-1583-4d18-81a5-ecd763af7320
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

L-arginine is one of many amino acids the body needs to function properly. Taking it as a supplement can benefit the heart and muscles, but it may cause gastrointestinal side effects. Like other amino acids, L-arginine plays a role in building protein. The body uses protein to help build muscle and rebuild tissue. It converts this amino acid into the chemical nitric oxide, which helps the blood vessels open.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about two months now and I'm very happy with the results I've seen so far. I feel healthier, stronger and more energetic.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

the best vitamin OMEGA 3 in the best dosage, I advise everyone to take this particular position as it is very good and practical to use

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My 9yr old dog was struggling to jump into the back of my car which is a little higher than the usual station wagon. After a couple of weeks on this product he hasn’t had any trouble since. This is a clear indication that it has helped his mobility. I will definitely be re ordering.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

BAD SMELL BECAUSE IT IS FISH OIL SO YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT..TASTES DESGUSTING DUE TO ITS SMELL THE PACKAGE IS GOOD AND THE INGREDIENTS ARE HIGH QUALITY.. HELPS WITH LOWERING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS AND REDUCES INFLAMMATION. MY MOM LOVES SOLGAR BECAUSE THEY WORK VERY WELL AND BENEFITS HER. WORTH THE TRY.