TZ

Jaslsh
Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Excellent! easy to swallow

The pill size is half the size of other brands. I have been looking arounf for smaller size pill as I find difficult to swaloow the normal size. This supplement help me with my hives condition. After taking a month, my hives occurence reduces. Great supplement. I like it since is cold press.

065727dc-a712-4c13-a1e9-f559cc23109c
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is not the first time I have ordered this drug. For me, this is what really works with the symptoms of PMS and fibrocystic breast mastopathy. The cycle also becomes more regular. The tablets are small and convenient to take. I take a dose of 2000 mg a day, i.e. 4 tablets.

24588a6e-ddfa-4ec5-a32b-0da3c4241a07
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I use 2 soft gels per day to relieve PMS symptoms. I definitely notice the difference if I don't use EPO. I have tried different brands, but Solgar seems to be the most effective, and I trust the brand since it doesn't add nasty ingredients, as far as I can tell.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Evening primrose oil benefits include helping manage female hormonal balance issues like PMS and menopause; fertility; skin concerns including eczema, but be carefull! after 3 months take a break if this supplemebt..specially if you have regular menstrual flow. And ratio brtween omega 3 fatty acid and evening primrose oil is 2:1. It improve my menstrual flow.

I am 36 of age and I have bad menstrual cycles and my pms was bad. Cycles were inregular. Had anxiety and mood swings, as well I felt tired and bad. Primose oil helped with my pms. Solgar primose Oil is the best quality for me. I already see benefits from it. My cycles are more regular too. It comes as softgel and they are easy to drink.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I use this product for quite a while. Prime rose is an ingredient that helped me with my hormon disbalance. After a month od taking it I see benefits for my wellbeing. The pill is easy to swallow and the taste is not strong in the mouth. High quality product.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I bought and took at the end of my pregnancy, at first one pill and then gradually increased to 3 pills (per 1500 mg) . It is considered to help to open the cervix and indeed when I got to the hospital the cervix was 100% erased (first birth!) So I believe it helped me for a faster birth.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

good for women at age of 40 above.guyz use this not to dry.for those who dont know this now you know all.good for women at age of 40 above.guyz use this not to dry.for those who dont know this now you know all.

4eeb467b-a463-4150-8a7c-a372025c13cf